I got a present from my brother 💙

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/637217844928577547/707211027296682044/IMG_20200505_152719.jpg
He started to make it long time ago before Tassadar’s rework. He used clay to make it. Today I got it into my hands.

I am very happy. Wanted to share.

32 Likes

That’s actually amazing! :open_mouth:

29 Likes

Nice of him.

2 Likes

Shame you lost tl3
But nice work

2 Likes

Lol wtf does tass rework have to do with anything?

And who assigns a gift to a family member using blizzard account names and refering to themselves as brother.

2 Likes

I am poor and I have no dishes or money.

Please send me that dish so that I can eat like a normal person. I’ve gotten sick many times from eating on the floor.

Pretty sure that was written by Logan, not his brother. Please wash your hands, and step away from the rainbow.

9 Likes

Nice gift, a lot of meaning from a brother I take.

Personally not my taste. Sorry

1 Like

how adorable :relaxed:

1 Like

I’d send you one but unfortunately, not letting you have dishes is the only way to remind you of your place.

1 Like

Your brother is better at drawing. I want that drawing as an sprayin game.

2 Likes

Oh this is sweet! Now I want the Blizzard store to bring out a range of HOTS themed dinnerware. That would make my dinner parties look very sophisticated, err, well nerdy, but my friends know that and love me anyway. :wink:

4 Likes

That is so precious!

3 Likes

I’m just now picturing eating off an Azmodan dinner set…the lord of gluttony, perfecto.

3 Likes

But they would contain all the potential sadness from when someone drops one and it breaks. :frowning:

2 Likes

If someone breaks this plate - he will suffer. Endlessly.

1 Like

Hey, it’s a Tassadar plate, not an Alarak plate.

Also, what if YOU drop it? lol.

1 Like

After breaking and punishing myself, I will ask my brother to make new one.

Carbot already sell diablo/sc2/hots related stuff on his website. I bought the D4 t-shirt.

2 Likes

Well, I guess that’s what brothers are for.

Mine asks me to work on his car after he didn’t listen to me and screwed something up.

My brother likes to screw a lot of things even if I warn him it will end bad.

But he’s a good artist. Strange combo.