I became master!

Yay!
Happy for you, congrats!

1 Like

Same, but don’t worry. I played my first game as master as Tassadar. When my Blaze got banned because there was a guy in enemy team, who played with me before… And he knew me from forums. Again.

Welp, he wanted Tassadar, he got him, and I won. But he lost.

lol

1 Like

Congratz!!! Must’ve been hard. =)

1 Like

Tried to take master for 3 seasons, so yes.

1 Like

Great job,happy to hear that

1 Like

Phew. Your perseverance awes me. I lose two or three games in a row and lose hope of ever advancing lol.

1 Like

Good job man you deserve master. Now let’s see you with grand-master eh? :smile:
Wish I had reliable people like Harbinger to play with, the players I group up with in QM tend to not be the best.

2 Likes

Congratulations, DrLogan!

1 Like

What build do you usually play as Blaze?

I used
1 - Shield, but took Unstopable D if enemy had too much CC
4 - W slow after burning
7 - Q dmg
10 - depends from enemy comp
13 - Magic power reduction or AA slow - depends from enemy main dmg sourse
16 - E CDR or Magic shield if enemy had A LOT of magic burst dmg
20 - ult upgrade or AA

If you are interested in playing Blaze, you may ask Hoku. She likes tanks overall and Blaze is one of her favorites.

Why not the bigger slow on 4?
@holy thank you. Feel free to add me

I don’t fire W if I need slow, but if I do, I still slow enemies, even if W burns. And I heal myself during slowing enemy.

Congrats, you’ve earned immunity to skill flames for the next 3 months.

3 Likes

Logan, you were always a Master of my heart.

Congratulations! There’s nothing like empirical result to remind you that you have come far from the first time you stumbled into a match of HotS. May you ascend ever upward, High Templar!

2 Likes

Good job Dr.Logan :+1:
Its great to see accomplishments like these !

1 Like

This. I mean, I have some but it’s inconsistent and sometimes it gets messy lol.

1 Like

I’m pretty consistent in my play. The problem is I always get thrown off by my random teammates. Weird drafting, no communication, oblivious to call outs, etc. I typically perform way better when grouped with people I know what to expect from.

3 Likes

Same here. I’m also someone who isn’t afraid to make a call but I’m also willing to listen to someone else since I’m humble enough to understand that there’s better players than me who can make better calls.

I honestly just want to have good matches and, obviously, win. I don’t mind losing when it’s a match where the team did everything they could but the enemy team was just better or had a better draft. It happens but at least I understand why we lost.

With random… Well you know, you lose because people simply don’t care.

PS: Congratz Dr! Very well done my friend!

3 Likes

AA? Is it good? I thought it was more of a meme talent.

Depends. Maybe you need that extra dmg sometimes. I took it 1-2 times from 20+/- games.

1 Like