I became master!

Finally I became someone good. I thank to people, who played with me.
-Hellobg
-Harbinger
-LGCED
They were good teammates and I felt safe, playing with them. Especially with BG’s Whitemane. Who is going to be reworked… It sucks.

I took master as Blaze tbh. I played him from 5-4 Diamond until 2 Diamond. Then used other heroes and again played him.

Who did expect it?

33 Likes

Congratulations DrLogan! Now hopefully you’ll get GM next and turn your nose up at every one who isn’t a GM!

4 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats! Anyone who says it’s easy has no idea what they’re talking about. Even low master is very competitive.

1 Like

You are not master so your opinion is trash.
Kappa

I feel good!

Solo SL is impossible to play tbh. But if you have at least 2 friends to play with - it becomes possible!

2 Likes

You know that kt who walked into my team. That used to be my teammate.
Compared to other friends ive played with last 2 years. Its good to finally meet a good one!

2 Likes

Gongratz! Welcome to the 1%

3 Likes

Remember when I was waiting for almost 5 minutes for KT’s ult? He wanted PB if I don’t go Bunker.

Waited until 13 lvl, fight started and used Bunker. KT died before choosing ult. Lmao

1 Like

Congratz Dr. Enjoy you well earned tittle
But dont forget us QM plebs hehe

1 Like

Yeah was funny xD People like that makes me question the whole game… did he had a bad game or just got boosted? He was the worst one ive seen so far

1 Like

Congrats DrLogan! I hope I can get there one day too. I’ll need to find some friends to play consistently first.

1 Like

Gz

1 Like

The few times I’ve partied, it’s felt like a completely different game.
But most of the time I solo and it’s a gamble.
A few games ago I had a Grandmaster on my team who was playing quite questionably…bad.

1 Like

Dude, it’s not the title. it’s YOU. You’ve always been good.

3 Likes

You shall get a tickle beam only tassadar rework as a reward.

1 Like

Congrats, Dr Mactep.

2 Likes

Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now you are getting into the master spirit.
Need more details on the trash talk though, like:

You don’t matter, and your life is a soup, all your opinions are also trashy and less important than of a masters… (insert foul word)

But you are getting there, stil alot to learn Dr.

1 Like

Congratz Dr.Logan!
But I was hoping to see you with Tassadar while achieving Master Rank…

2 Likes

Congrats Dr. Logan

^ This, well stated.

1 Like