Humorous BattleTags™

PeaceMakerAlarak

4 Likes

“SUKIYAKI” playing Cho with a friend playing Gall on an account called “RIDDlCK”

21 Likes

I’ve seen some Cho’Gall player that got really creative with their own BattleTags that made sense when they get abbreviated and combined as Cho’Gall’s name.

3 Likes

You trademarked it but Harby was the original funny bnet tags post ;p

3 Likes

Oh no, did Harbinger do one? I just saw that BruceLiLi and got the idea. The ™ part is a joke, as “BattleTag” is trademarked by Blizzard. :star_struck:

*Outta likes

4 Likes

He did every topic before us :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i get constant comments about my name :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Garrash main that calls himself LOKTAROGAR

2 Likes

Yeah but you know it is toxic and by your numbers of posts its like your 5th account with the same name.
So you love stomping noobs.

You know this just causes frustrations and you loose respect by having that name you choose to give yourself
So GG well played.

6 Likes

heeweegoooo, deadlypants, samurloc, holyteeth, winkyface, onlyabath…, beardedbear,YOLOchko, NotAGirlUwU

4 Likes

FocusMorales :DDDDDDD

4 Likes

I mentioned this in another thread, but my favorite was

GotSuspended

That was a level 1 player I encountered in ARAM. And I wish I could remember (and post) all the names with juvenile humor in them. I know it’s dumb, but there’s nothing wrong with having a laugh just before a game is about to start.

4 Likes

Username themselves isnt that funny, but the interaction was.

19 Likes

Fuchsia and Thankyou was a cho’gall that stuck in my mind.

11 Likes

I saw some EvilDonut, was pretty funny lol

1 Like

Played againts a 4 man premade with the same tag name.

Never seen that in a long time not since HGC went down.

Not like they were near being pro lol. They were all bad.

2 Likes

actually i have been permabanned 1 time on my REAL name OG blizzard account, i circumnavigate this by having made multiple accounts and just keep swapping between them so i never have to worry about, the post reset keeps happening because of how often i swap im guessing and since they are all the same name i dont really care about having the same account linked to the forums

1 Like

lol! Well that’s probably my favorite post here so far. Of course there is also “UtherEats” and the other Uther one I can’t say.

I have seen this once in a QM, I wonder if it was you and your friend? I’ve seen many a naughty and creative Cho’Gall name that you just know wasn’t a funny accident, I like the dedication put into giving people a laugh with this.

Well Harbinger (like you!) is a very smart person. It’s a pretty generic subject and I forgot this had been done before. I wouldn’t have been able to Necro the old thread, so I hope no harm done. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ah a new thread is more alive. I like this more!

1 Like

Obviously, the classic 2 man premade playing Cho’Gall and having something ‘accidently’ racist as their combo name. The best thing is that they’re the least toxic in chat because they are both silenced.

7 Likes