Humorous BattleTags™

This is just a trivial thread for a little fun. Share any amusing or memorable BattleTags™ you’ve come across playing HOTS.

I’ll list my two favorites, I’ve only ever played with these people once, but I still remember the Tags.

BruceLiLi - This was a player who only played Li Li and was a real kind player.

NoMoreNovas - This person was funny. I asked if he took that BTag because he was scared of playing against Nova. His answer was to the point: “No, I’m afraid to have a Nova on my team, useless hero!”

That was before her current rework about 2017 when she wasn’t even that terrible, I’m scared to think of what his position would be now.

What are the most interesting or amusing BattleTags™ you’ve seen playing HOTS?

25 Likes

EnTaroMyself i saw today on a Diablo.

14 Likes

Love it! Sometimes they work very well with the hero selection, I’m sure I played with a Murky called “GreenMenace.”

7 Likes

UtherEats must be the best one I have seen to this day.

26 Likes

I don’t get it :frowning:

I don’t get it! :(.

3 Likes

I had a Lunara on my team once named Fawnomenal.

14 Likes

Saw a RonaldRehgar in Aram (US server). Had a chuckle.
Political, but no way anyone could be offended by him.

The Uther one: Uber Eats (the food service).

9 Likes

“En Taro” is approximately “In honor of,” “Glory to,” or “Long live” in Khalai (the Protoss language).

Pun on UberEats.

5 Likes

He has some hidden voice lines in HotS with the ‘myself’ joke, unfortunate they choose not to use them.

17 Likes

HebrewQuasher was probably my favorite.

The ones I laugh at are always the inappropriate ones that are liable to get reported.

7 Likes

I laugh at those too, funnier still how much obvious swearing can get past the auto detect that should prevent it.

This is less funny, but it must be a Panda thing to have these names. I’ve run into a Chen main a couple of times with the BTag: HoldMyBeer

4 Likes

I thought mine was fun, during the harambe days… I got it from that Family Guy sketch.

Then it kind of grew old but as I had already changed my username once, I’m stuck with this and can’t justify paying 15 bucks for a change :confused:

Moral of the story: Novel joke names may not amuse you when you grow older so pick wisely!

5 Likes

PeaceMakerAlarak

4 Likes

“SUKIYAKI” playing Cho with a friend playing Gall on an account called “RIDDlCK”

21 Likes

I’ve seen some Cho’Gall player that got really creative with their own BattleTags that made sense when they get abbreviated and combined as Cho’Gall’s name.

3 Likes

You trademarked it but Harby was the original funny bnet tags post ;p

3 Likes

Oh no, did Harbinger do one? I just saw that BruceLiLi and got the idea. The ™ part is a joke, as “BattleTag” is trademarked by Blizzard. :star_struck:

*Outta likes

4 Likes

He did every topic before us :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i get constant comments about my name :slight_smile:

2 Likes