How many members (exactly) does the heroes dev team has?

It was great man. While I’m there trying to learn the 30 or however many characters the game released with month after month there was a new spotlight video and character.

I wouldn’t even bother with even thinking about buying the new character cause there was just too much to learn or get through.

For developer team with 8 people left they do pretty fine tbh. I wish them best.

2 Likes

Well, as said above it was just the staff who were able to attend Reddit ‘ask me anything’. There can be more hidden staff, for example the guy who writes new AI code is not in that picture far as I know (Kevin Gu).

Should have opened the link instead of only counting staff numbers in the picture.

Yeah i remember even when Hots dev team actually had great number, people still complaint about everything.

1 Like

They can’t. They need them as part time janitors.

Im assuming they work in the dungeon i mean the basement of blizzard hq

I’m sure the devs love seeing posts like this day after day.

1 Like

I Just Wish the devs would stop repeating the pattern of making a hero op then nerfing em every three months. Need New Content for the game like a new hero instead of constant hero changes all the time. Also, a new map would be nice like an SC map or something.