How likely is it getting triple hit with chaos reigns?

Ravenous Hunger

❢ Quest: Minions that die within 1.5 seconds of being hit by Chomp permanently increase its damage by 2 and heal Orphea for 60. Heroes that die increase its damage by 40 and heal Orphea for 25% of her maximum Health.

Type: Healing / Bonus damage

Scaling: 4.00% (Minion heal) / - (Hero heal, bonus damage)

Affects: Self / Ability

Maximum damage bonus: 99,999

I only played her on QM(so even harder than ranked in reality, because she excels when there is some kind of frontline and some kind of healing). And that was like a year or more ago where i wasn’t getting silvers matched against me in QM, so game put similar players against me.

I would recommend Ancestral Strength at 1 for more damage and slow so you can land abilities more reliably and kite, Ravenous Hunger at 7, at 4 it depends if you are good at predicting and hitting your Shadow Walz, if yes then take this talent:

Allegrissimo

Reduce the cooldown of Shadow Waltz by 1 second.

Hitting Heroes with the end of Shadow Waltz sets its cooldown to 0.75 seconds.

Otherwise Backbitter is good:
Backbiter

If Chomp hits a Hero, Orphea immediately dashes a short distance backwards.

Passive: Gain 15% maximum Health.

The dash back can save you from heavy divers, and extra health makes you harder to burst down(also synergy with Ravenous Hunger hero kill heal).

Crushing Jaws at 10, which you can cast infront of yourself e.g. butcher charges at you, and at 13 Determination for spell armour and more damage/heal and at 16 Lurking Terror is a beast, you can use your Ravenous Hunger boosted Chomp from far away and it will also then slow HARD, allowing you to Crushing Jaws your target. At 20, it depends, i prefer Final Toccata so that if you miss Q you can reset it(can also start spamming it like crazy as long as you hit).

If the enemy team consists of many non CC melee heroes, Abyssal Symbiosis at 13 will do wonders, also Eldritch Conduit at 20.

oh my bad I didnt read it finish :wink:

Yea I usually copy builds of players I see excelling in my games cos these builds work at my level, usually they are icy veins builds though or similar.

I didnt know there was another option :sweat_smile:

I pretty much think this is the best choice, it stacks so quickly it’s insane really.

But would you ever not take the quest with heal on 7? And is Q build ever worth? Apart from that I think I see things as you, I also s*ck on her btw ^^ I’m not used to low health pools

Edit: I just read patchnotes gonna try Q build now, coincidences ^^

Both deal spell damage, so both will be affected by Sadism the same. The damage values I listed for Show of Force are base damage before Sadism, so comparable to the flat 220 damage from the quest completion.

He relies on stacking sadism to explode victims. This is similar to other stacking heroes like Zul’jin, Butcher and Valla which also need to stack to deal good damage. However he also suffers from death as it resets his sadism making him a lot more risky that most other assassin builds who just suffer the revive timer as a penalty for death.

If he cannot stack sadism reliably and keep it reliably by not dying then he will not particularly shine over other range poke assassins. This will make his choice tricky in SL because you will either choose him in a comp to enable him to stack, or you are choosing him because you only know how to play him well and not any of the other range poke assassins that could likely do the job as well or better.

1 Like