How is Storm League going?

Seriously, im curious about other peoples league.
Sinds am unable to play my favorit gamemode or I need to trow. (Still cant believe they thought it was a good thing)
Still hanging at 3k with 21 days before decay but its no fun without friends.

So how is your storm league adventures going?

1 Like

Yesterday was really fun for me. I think I won all 5-6 games I played. Even got to play DW in one match and did 100k damage, while the second most damage was only 50k :joy: Poor enemy team. And they even had Leo.

3 Likes

100k is huge! What build did you use?

Tbh I dont find leo the perfect counter against dw. They usually stand in all the dmg.
I prefer poke heroes like jimmy and gm

1 Like

The standard one. Dragon soul for heals, Heat Wave for big damage, Skyfall for quick heals when I needed, Fear, Fire and Fury for cdr on abilities and more damage on AA, Conflagration. We won around level 19, otherwise I’d pick Destroyers Rampage at 20 for more damage and cdr.

I think Leo is great because of entomb. And you get reduce DW’s damage forever while you never die, especially if you get a good W on him.

I’ll try to share the picture later when I get home.

Ah, I also had a pretty interesting game yesterday. My team had ETC (me), Lili, Samuro, Murky, Azmodan on Dshire. Enemy team had Muradin, Auriel, Maiev and another 2 I don’t remember now but I know they were also strong.

I thought we would lose but we actually stomped the enemy team :joy: I guess we had our own Res with Murky :joy:

1 Like

This Season is a terribad one for me: usually I end a Season with around 60-70 total wins and 55-60% win rate, but this one I’m hoovering around 38-45% for now.
I don’t really know what I’m doing different from the usual but it seems like I cannot get on the right path.

Considering my free time to play HotS I risk to not achieve the 50 victory for the Season rewards this time and that make me a bit sad.

1 Like

I was paired with the same guy 9 games in a row and they were all loss

We finally won one game and never saw him again

2 Likes

For me… Ups & Downs… I’m stuck in Mid Plat right now but I feel like I’m getting better from what I learn from Fan so one day I hope I get to Diamond.

However, I enjoy my Plat games… it has a lot of funny moment… when enemy butcher charges Varians Banner…So satisfying… I was crying for a minute.

3 Likes

Being stuck around 1k to 2k points at master. But its been suck to play alone since I no longer can queue with my plat/diamond friends.

Do you have the same issue that a lot of heroes became unplayable
I mean heroes like tyrael, maeive , ana just to name a few

Why are you listing those popular picks? As far as I noticed Ana and Hanzo are picked or banned more than Deathwing in my games. Maiev too makes some insane plays all by herself

I played a lot of tyrael but now its solo league. People dont know how to work with him.
Same with maeive, I picked maeive and I became a bruiser :confused:

Ana is popular but nanoboost is always a gamble with randoms. I once nanod ETC because our ming kept running away

1 Like

Tyrael is one of those picks people hate to have. I do hate him too. I usually just go orphea and 1v5 when i get ana in my team

1 Like

I love to play tyrael
But now I avoid him sadly
They can buff him to make him more attractive. Hcg is dead and solo queue tyrael is also bad.

Trough out the ranks no one picked him except for dia masters

Wow :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah :frowning: at least you broke the curse

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/491638122141057026/671333799015088128/unknown-13.png?width=1202&height=677

Can you see the image if I share the link direct from discord?

1 Like

When im home ill watch it. I was responding but saw you were typing :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you on NA or EU?

It’s just an image, not a video :sweat_smile:

Please tell me that dw was last pick. Opponent draft is atrociously terrible vs dw… Leoric or not, he’s still a bruiser and doesn’t do real damage… Was cassia supposed to kill that 8k hp meat-tank alone? XD

EU

Yes I know but I work next to a lab. Opening another page takes about 2min. We have thick isolation

Im wondering why muradin did so much damage compared to their team. But gj!

1 Like

I first picked DW.

They were actually dropping me pretty fast if they focused me, the problem was that they tried to focus me while my team just rekt them. And then I would just heal a lot with the level 1.

Best part was baiting the entomb and then just fear them all :joy:

Muradin actually does a lot of damage, even in tank build :eyes: