HotS Replay Thread

You can use the Preformatted text option to post links without having to use these cumbersome spaces.

Or did they change that?

The string of numbers “was not allowed”

2 Likes

I’m a bit rusty because nowadays I don’t have much time to play ( :frowning: ) but I’m still having a blast xD

3 Likes

Anduin was so close.

He was. I just couldn’t believe I survived. I dived Hanzo with the intention of a trade. But Ming just couldn’t hit me :'D

Li-Ming literally blind doesn’t laser you lol.

2 Likes

This game is worth mentioning for me. I played with 3 of my friends and one random. He was our tank and he threw the game, when we tried to end the game.

He left, when enemy core was at 1%.

4 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/400938109619011585/816324711692369925/2021-03-02_16.01.34_Braxis_Outpost.StormReplay

1 Like

I have ascended in replay usage beyond your own understanding.

also replay has funny moments

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/568927108278124544/823290480279945266/quote_you_are_already_winning_end_quote.StormReplay

1 Like

Can’t argue there.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Whitemane: Wow the Tracer just fed, lemme just laugh at your own failures.

*celemency laugh*

2 Likes

“Fenix does low hero damage.”

1 Like

When in doubt, soak the lane instead of the literal offlaner.

1 Like

This is Q build Fenix. It’s easier to get dmg with that.

His AAs aren’t noticable if:

• you don’t micro W well enough to get max dmg from 1 lvl W talent
  • you don’t have enough Q quest stacks
  • you don’t take % dmg at 16
  • you don’t take AA speed at 20

He needs too much time to deal enough dmg from AAs (until 16-20), comparing to other AA heroes.

Ex-Tassadar/TLV main’s laugh in background

2 Likes

That’s impressive if you played full laser.

Usually those numbers are seen with E build by aggro Fenix players.
Though it’s easy to see how laser also adds up to really high numbers late game, especially after you finish Q quest.

I think his weirdest build is taking W talents (“utility build”). He certainly wont be top damage with that.
Though he only has 2 W talents.

3 Likes

I am not sure when I will learn E build/argo style (if I even plan to do that).
Currently, I learn Q build, sometimes I take W at 1 if I can’t get enough Q stacks or if I can AA a lot.

A little detail - enemies were quite bad. They grouped a lot so hard I was able to hit most of enemies by my Q.

1 Like

That Hanzo did amazing considering how poor the team was and being 4 levels down.

1 Like