HotS Replay Thread

With all this stuff posted, i got my friday night entertainment planned out :blush:

3 Likes

Anotheā€™ one!:

1 Like

today I play Yrel instead of Imperius also I intended to play Raynor, Whitemane & some others with this patch I break for Alarak champions until after receive Templar Li-Ming skin I think that would play Zarya again for anything I need it.

I think about these skins that i will find here about them that will purchase various skins Included Theramore Jaina, Templar Li-Ming, Deputy Valla & others that I have for it. COUNT : so I went to break before I returned soon.

This Zeratul is hilarious. Doesnā€™t he know that his VP also stops the time for taking the Camp?
Iā€™ve recently seen a clip where a Zeratul Player stopped the time on the Core to win a match.

This Imperius is one of the reasons why it can be frustrating to play a healer

I think this is the case since open beta :'D
(Since 2015.)
So have no idea how he didnā€™t know :'D

It was the most effective on old Haunted Mines.

Iā€™m not sure if the level 20 upgrade on VP also doesnā€™t stop the time for a camp any longer.

The capture point is not allied, so it still pauses that too, but even that talent was gone when this happened :smiley:

2 Likes

he is too hard to find itā€™s most effective battlegrounds I think that Zeratul is hilarious will find to these teammates.

what about these collections? I know it that these Loot Chests has extended to 1,165 shards I think that Alarak champions is still break until receive Templar Li-Ming skin I find for Loot Boxes.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/400938109619011585/733765922246098975/2020-07-17_211137_Towers_of_Doom_hookies.StormReplay

2 Likes

first 2 days In new balance patch which saw I played in the Quick Match but too many lost only 3 wins. today I find about these heroes that could still in Versus Co-op mode also in Quick Match I still break for Alarak champions until receive Templar Li-Ming skin I intended for Warcraft hero first!

ā€œBreak beneath the endless tide!ā€ /Mei

1 Like

Kharazim is clearly OP, thatĀ“s all there is to see!

today I started with Muradin which fail enough then to Whitemane in marathon which ending up to win in Sky Temple. I answer that Alarak champions is still break until receive Templar Li-Ming Skin.

today I started with Imperius & then to some others as for last day Alarak champions is still break until receive Templar Li-Ming Skin I find for these answers.

If I upload a maeive game where I struggled lot. Would anyone review it?

I can if you want me to.

1 Like

so I finally all of Alarak champions reached level 10 with itā€™s own loot boxes (the first being Li-Ming and the last being Cassia). I will focused Artanis champions for reached level 10 after Yrel.

all of itā€™s champions that enter level 10 will added to the Storm League but I can purchase Jaina & Tassadar before entered Storm League I will offered several heroes to the Quick Match.