HotS Replay Thread

Oh god, I wonder how they reacted.

Massive Tracer stomp.

Has the replay on the top right as “Download replay”.

1 Like

As in “the annoying fly go smashed”, or the “the annoying fly got away with it”?

Got away with it type of fly :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/400938109619011585/854483532843057152/2021-06-15_235139_Dragon_Shire_so_dragon_momma_dragon.StormReplay

3 Likes

Nice to see E-build work for once there.

2 Likes

Sigh

3 Likes

Lol Ana thxed you for the heals and she IS the healer. BIRD MAN OP.

I thanksed her tho :smiley:

That is some nice damage there to counter for Medivh, especially from a Zera that looks for a quick kill.

Pretty impressed with these damage numbers too.

3 Likes

This was a comeback. Alarak was really bad and blamed the Hero, lol.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/400938109619011585/925337924562747442/2021-12-28_11.39.26_Towers_of_Doom.StormReplay

3 Likes

Lots of displacement combined with Muradin´s stuns and two enemies that can teleport/jump around at leisure shure is not the greatest setup for Alarak.

Having said that there are quite a few general and Alarak-specific nitpicks to be had there (even for someone like me who is far from a great player on him):

• Way too much solo, not even the camera on the objective let alone the hero, standing around and hitting stuff when outnumbered, too far out and so on. Consequently absent or late to teamfights.
  • The W/Q combo is definitely sluggish too and the player surely does not know that W can be used to push Alarak out of danger.
  • The best though is definitely picking charge instead of counter at 10 which is questionable in general IMO and especially when considering their comp. Then again the purpose seems to not be clear as the usage at 11 mins suggests.
  • Did not go AFK though, that´s a plus.

Neat comeback despite all that though.

2 Likes

Dude picks DW to solo lane vs Olaf and Sylvana doesn’t split push or gank tlv to make me useless.

Lol

Also, Lolnado is good vs Leoric

3 Likes

WP Dr. Logan. As an aside, the Ragnaros player has a fitting ID for his hero, I guess he’s going full method acting.

2 Likes

That´s definitely a odd role-swap that did not pay off for them looking at the levels.

2 Likes

Excuse me but wtf is enemy dmg

Edit:
They paid their price.

3 Likes

By the time and structures i’d guess you pushed to the core with the third objective. That’s neat.

3 Likes

Incoming offer

You receive:
2 gankers to kill Tassadar

I receive:
205 rank points

1 Like

I saw Medivh so I didn’t pick our only Healer option (Lúcio). We also had options for Arthas, Johanna and Tyrael:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/400938109619011585/926457655168495616/2021-12-31_13.46.41_Silver_City.StormReplay

3 Likes

Lots of good stuff in this one, Medivh action and a lot of Trashmane deaths.

I´m a little confused about the level 7 talent pick though. Would´nt the spellpower be more beneficial in a game with just one melee hero?

2 Likes

Yea, it was just a force of habit. I like to blow up in their face. :'D

2 Likes