HotS may not be in development any longer, but you can be!

In spite of recent news, the amateur scene is still active and enthusiastic. The org I play with, Can’t Counterpick Stupid, is hosting a new type of league. Here are the details:

Can’t Counterpick Stupid (and the whole CCS family) is introducing the “Nexomania Development League”, a new Heroes of the Storm improvement program, specifically for helping low level players.

To get you some quick details:
• Designed for Bronze and Silver players only.
• Limited map pool of three maps, replayed each week. (DS, IS, ToD)
• Instructional videos provided in advance discussing basic map strategies.
• Coaching system to provide reviews each week.
• Individuals or teams welcome.
• Registration is open until 16 Jul, midnight Hawaiian time.
• Matches will be held Tuesdays beginning 18 Jul. Same time each week.
• Early 6:00 PM Pacific and Late 8:00 PM Pacific sessions.
• Three weeks of matches.

Signups are open now: https://forms.gle/aRg8AQDfnhGv1Eou6

CCS do an amazing job helping players to reach their full Heroes of the Storm potential. Be sure to join their server if you’re looking for a helpful, friendly community with a great support network for improvement: Can't Counterpick Stupid

11 Likes

I’m plat so I can’t sign up but this is really cool, it’s great to see the hots community still holding the game high when ActiBlizz dropped it

3 Likes

That’s pretty neat, there are several good organizations out there, and Valkamer is a cool dude. Wish we had this kind of scene ages ago or that I found a good one.

As it were, after 15000 matches played, I’m still silver, I am beyond help.

1 Like

He jugado contra este hoku antes, y no es un jugador destacado.
Solo se dedicó a buscar matar a un carnicero novato que siempre estaba a la vista (no sabía posicionarse) y terminó saliendo en el nivel 21 con 30 montones de carne.
en este estado del juego deberian ser mas tolerantes con los pocos novatos que prueban el juego sobre todo en los modos vs ai y qm.

I only hope new players can be reached.
(Before they think they already know everything)