Hots is a pay to win game!

How has no one yet pointed this one out ?
This game is obviously a pay to win game !
How is this a pay to win game you ask ? Simple !

• If you dont pay attention to the map , you get constantly ganked , killed and then you lose !
  • If you pay no concern to the talents you are picking in regards to your teams comp or the enemy or the map , you may end up with an sub otpimal build .
  • If you pay no attention to the objective /game timer you end up being late half the time !!

This game is so unfair for people who cant pay attention to anything and think logically !!

Happy sunday to everyone , i love you all :joy:

56 Likes

I was about to reach through my modem and slap someone…

14 Likes

8 Likes

what for ? what did you really thought i was going to say about this game with such a title :rofl: ? you silly :slight_smile: !

4 Likes

I was about to say it!

4 Likes

You forgot to say if you don’t pay for blackheart or neithis you lose.

5 Likes

Well played, Sir.

3 Likes

NO
it IS FREE to play PURE!!!

Hearthstone is a P2WiN becouse you need NEW cards for win in HOTS NOT NEED NEW hero for WIN ONLY your skill…

I think you missed the point of the post :joy:
But if you’re going to bring hearthstone into this … All you need to win is a priest or shudderwok lol

1 Like

I understad well but HOTS it only RND good team for win not a pay

You had me at the first half.

Tok a sigh of relief after taking my time to read more than the title.

1 Like

I remember when objectives spawned in random places, you couldn’t see where they would pop until it was there and all you got was just an audio warning.

Even with an onscreen timer and audio queue and the fact you can see in advance where the objective will be next, people still can’t time their rotations to get there in time. :frowning:

I knew this was a satire post before even clicking on it to read it. It was by you, obviously wasn’t going to be serious. I think if you put “joke” next to the title, some people would still take it seriously.

1 Like

I miss stimpacks not that dumd generic bost

1 Like

nice post Myself,upvoted

2 Likes

No joke though, how can I play my best without my favorite skin or mount? Lets also not leave out sprays too which are vital for taunting people.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie they had me in the first half

1 Like

The good thing is shards arent so hard to get , so getting your skin/mount shouldnt be an issue.

Carbot spray ! All the time ! Everytime !!

It sounds like you know me well . :smiling_face:
But excuse me Minky ,ill have you know this was a serious satire post ! :joy:

1 Like

Often the most funny kind. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I honestly don’t know whats wrong with this topic…

At first I was like; wtf is this nonsense but then I kept reading and was like; this is a solid post.

1 Like