HOTS Chest Roll Epic Mount Blank

Rolling chests, got an epic mount, and the image is blank, so I do not know which mount it is and if I want to re-roll or not.
Screen-capped if required but have no hosting platform to share link.

I think that might be Arthas’s one mount? Many people have been joking that it appears invisible.

1 Like

ty for the quick reply! I ended up taking the mount on an assumption that the shards would display if it was a duplicate.
Hopefully we can get some more confirmation still and perhaps blaztivision will fix. (tbh im most worried of all bugs, the rotating maps in vs AI, but i digress)

Wouldn’t it be displayed as something new in collection - mounts? You could look and see what’s been highlighted.

yes, try re logging and pressing the star button to show recently added items in the collection

but you can always ALT+F4 on the opened chest to force shut down the game, next time you open the chest, you can still reroll for gold, this time the mount could show up correctly

“Wouldn’t it be displayed as something new in collection - mounts? You could look and see what’s been highlighted.”

considering i have 90% of mounts already and it’s already a bug, i can’t say that’s a safe assumption to make. On top of that, I don’t check the tab for collection very often, so when i do, there’s oodles of new things, usually a couple mounts, so I still wouldn’t know which one it was. The issue being that I needed the information of which mount it was at the time of the roll to make the proper decision to keep or re-roll, so going to collection after-the-fact isn’t useful in any real sense.