HOTS assets? any?

I think only graphics and animation
negative:
worst matchmaker in history of games
unfair report sytem
bad balance
dumbest player base in history of games

dumbest player base in history perspective is a matter of who you are playing with.

well… Heroes of the storm.
You like it you play…
dont like it. Dont play…
If you dont like it… why post?

Play or dont play. It is just a game.

Have fun vs ai…
go ranked HAHAH
go hooda hooda…

forget all of the avove and just game to kill… have so fun and have a charm of who cares.

This is a no gain game… All games are no gain. this game is honest about it.
Every join every char is a new free test… If you are not a mad person… You might might have some fun

1 Like

¯_(ツ)_/¯
Wait for W3 reforged and classic dota, problem solved.
In W3 if you dont liked to play with someone you could just kick him out of the room.

There is so much more wrong in this game. But in this funny community you will never get what you want (a normal discussion to try make a better game),
you get most this “you dont like it so dont play it” discussion over.
Many of them dont like changes they are fanboys, Blizzard can poop them in there faces and they would like it so dont try to discussion in this forum the people here are to stupid for a normal speech.
The stupidest of them will go into my text to show me that they have the biggest one here.
This game have his chance to grow up but Blizzard ignore glaring mistakes in the game and here we are.
we will see what they do in season 1 this year

1 Like

That’s not true at all. Posts like the OP gets that because he’s an obvious troll.

If he can’t see literally anything good about the game, then there is literally no point in discussing anything with him and he’s better off playing a different game and we’re better off not wasting our time trying to convince someone who’s already made up their mind.

1 Like

You need to play more games. (But yeah, we could use an actual tutorial)

This line might make it a tad difficult to win people over to your argument, well unless they are as dumb as you assert darling.

2 Likes