Hotfix Patch Notes-February 21, 2023

Thanks I’ve been waiting for this nova skin for years

1 Like

I will do my part for getting new players at blizzard in heroes of the storm but we still need new heroes every game you guys bring in please create heroes from them and cross-sell them.

And keep an eye on my account for more hashtags lol More traffic more players at least give us new heroes.

Heroes of the Storm HotFix Patch Notes Future of Hots Feb 21, 2023

finally! most of my most entertained games are from Industrial distric

6 Likes

we’re back BOYS boys

2 Likes

The changes to ARAM are very much appreciated. Nice to see community feedback on the Hots Sub Reddit was considered in these changes.

2 Likes

4/4 Banger notes! Thanks so much y’all: excited to finally pick up the best Abathur skin :muscle:

1 Like

hello Cydra Herostorm can you please rerelease Death Knight Arthas skins that were removed? I am terminally ill and the doctors say that I am dying due to no Heroes of the Storm Death Knight Arthas skin it is okay that his rework was not finished but I really want DK Arthas. Oops I mean the doctor says I need DK Arthas. (Or I will die)
And can there be one in a purple recolor please?

1 Like

yes this would be good changes that we as a community of BLizzard Dota would like. I myself in particular would like some Death Knight Arthas no helmet cool white hair skin because I am dying of secret locked illness that can onbly be cured with Death Knight Arthas Warcraft 3 Undead Hero skin in purple please? I love Heroes of the SotN

1 Like

Hello, Cydra! Just stopping by to say I miss you and to thank you for the update. I’ll drink a red bull in your honor. Hope you are doing well! <3

2 Likes

Hi Cydra, Thank you for releasing the hotfixes!! I’ve been waiting on that nova skin and the red abathur pajama skin for a long time. May I please request the release of the all white Mecha Tyrael skin as well? Thank you!

1 Like

Great patch, thank you!

1 Like

Toss in some gem-only skins and I’d pay for it

Hero choices are now Hero’s class based instead of role based in ARAM.~~

uhh, what does this even mean ??? xD

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the update Cydra!!

Please bring hots back! Just a post to show my support.

1 Like

Could you inform us how much are they losing? I’m curious

Can we fix and do small changes on. Volskaya, Hanamura, BHB, WHJ and Mines so we can have all 15map in season?
Volskya - make obcative random spawn, remove cd on swaping to protector so 2 ppl in doesnt mean for oponent mark for easy attack so obcative is useful.
Hanamura - give obcative last big shot wich take 15% from core. Swich camps put sentinels on mid position, towers on top and bot put camps whit mule.
BHB - remove coins from camps, let it only on boss and let coin drop from trasure and killing heroes bonus coin. Swich skeletons to 1 gnoll.
WHJ - return back there central dmg, make vision capable camp like is now on Hanamura.
Haunted mines - only easy changes: put armor on all structures and let skull boss ignore the armor so he is prioritese before push like sylvanas. Put towers and well near middle gate and give special to core like is on curse.
This changes all small and shoud not be problem to do it.

Probably not. There’s no dev team, just a maintenance team ensuring the servers are running and doing minor bug fixes.

I would also love randomized objective points. It’s my only complaint with this map.

How would that first thing work? Like, only when the core is exposed?

As for the others, I don’t see how that solves the issue of Sentinels being stronger than the objective. Honestly, I would just make Sentinels weaker and/or respawn less often.

God, this would be nice. I would personally keep the Skeletons as the only source of gold aside from chests. It doesn’t fix all of the issues with this map (namely, it’s too big, there’s only one turn-in that can be camped, and the objective is way too strong), but this would still be an improvement. Camps are way too swingy on BHB.

The central damage on nukes was removed because it was poorly communicated to players. This led to most players misusing the nukes, which was frustrating for people who knew and watched teammates waste the objective and frustrating for players who didn’t and were dealing less nuke damage than expected. I much prefer the current system.

Also, a vision camp is not a small change. That would require new assets since the only vision camp model is Overwatch-themed.

Haunted Mines is too buggy to be brought back in its current state. The doors can cause weird things, like Misha being permanently desynced from Rexxar.

3 Likes

So, does this mean we are having HOTS back on the dev plans?
Does this mean we’re gonna have new heroes?

(Just say yes, please)

Woohoo \o/

1 Like

Any plans in 2023 to increase resources for HotS and maybe take it back to a major title. I think there is a huge missed business opportunity here…

2 Likes