Heroes of the Storm PTR Patch Notes - November 30, 2021

Raynor new skin got a face redone

For the power she lost, those buffs are meaningless. They should have focused on making actual good talents that compete with her W ones instead of nerfing the W talents. Same problem they have with BW, her other talents are pathetic.

I guess I shouldnā€™t whine too much, overall I do love the patch.

Hey! Thatā€™s mean. :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

You must be new here

Iā€™m a Qhira main which means Iā€™m an A-hole with no personality

1 Like

thanks for your continuous support, however im pretty disappointed there are no new heroes, and the dev have came on reddit and said there will be atleast 1 new hero before 2021 is overā€¦

all good though.

the skins are in, they look cool

classic games skins for Butcher(Diablo 1 version), Li-ming(Diablo 2 Sorceress - Isendra), Raynor(Starcraft 1 marine version), Kerrigan(Starcraft 1 Infested version) and Rehgar(wc3 shaman version)

1 Like

The changes seem good overall with the exception to Rehgar. I fear that Rehgar will be yet another case of power creep and reworked heroes being able to do everything on top of whatever they were doing before. Itā€™s fine to try and make a hero more fun, but I feel a lot of the uniqueness of heroes are being lost because now they get to do everything and have no weaknesses or holes in their kit. Some can do certain things better than others, but thatā€™s just a matter of degree nowadays.

Atleast ittle be an op healer instead of an op dps :stuck_out_tongue:

Healing Fountains rework: Healing Well

Probius and Rehgar unleashed!

1 Like

Overall great patch! A little lackluster here and there but Overall really hits the nail in many aspects.

That lunara nerf had me sadge tho D:

1 Like

Rehgar rework looks good, every other balance note is awful in the worst direction possible just to spite players. Anyone who spends time in the game playing the heroes knows this

I must admit, that this surprised me :stuck_out_tongue:

Be prepared to be surprised more! News about new hero coming seems quite credible. Some people were talking about it before if Iā€™m not mistaken, and a streamer (decide to not mention the name) talked about it yesterday-ish about his inside source as well (obviously, not in liberty to say which hero). In one week/less than, that is!

As for the patch, change is good. But one thing that is finally! for me was (well, not really) Zuljinā€™s Ensnare bug fix. Always bugged me I couldnā€™t just ping the cd(ready/not ready) for my team.

3 Likes

Anyone else notice the 0.04% healing totem health scaling typo? That canā€™t be right. LOL

Now with this skin Li Ming looks even more like Azula:

Me like it!

7 Likes

I quite doubt that weā€™ll be getting a new hero this year, considering they did not include him/her into the PTR. Maybe in June 2022 xP

3 Likes

I tested Rehgar out a bit in PTR and he is strong as. The lock-down with his purge is going to secure a lot of kills. The mana from lightning shield is OP if heā€™s solo laning or just laning. Just group it in the midst of minions and watch his mana spam right back up. Over-all, Reghar rework is huge and really fun!

As for the forts and keeps upgrades, it gives a new refreshing perspective of the game! Seems pretty good so far and no more annoying nukes poking the fountains ^^

What stops you from pressing Q when the rift is dropped? Itā€™s literally the same thing with few more steps.

Now I understand why they talk about ā€œclassic eventā€, because this skin reminds me on:

Skin looks good. :smiley:

They might delayed the hero for Blizzcon since the event got cancelled? Itā€™s still sad though.

5 Likes

1.25 seconds and the fear of my lane opponent turning around and blowing me up.

1 Like

Current meta build for probius is to pick the level 1 return Q, itā€™s pretty much similar as it used to be before this change.

1 Like