Heroes of the Storm PTR Patch Notes – August 31, 2020

Yeah, that’s how he’s balanced.

D.Va rework was expected, but Gazlowe? No.
Nerfs were pretty expected as well.

Anyone willing to link the new skins for those who are working?

1 Like

Good patch. Best changes:

• ARAM replacing Brawl, with removal of weekly loot chest (can ARAM for dailies)
  • Reducing Seasonal requirements from 50 to 35 wins

Between these two changes, I am hopeful that those of us who don’t really want to be there can duck out sooner, resulting in higher match quality. This should in turn boost the populations in QM and Unranked, so hopefully MM there has an easier time of it.

I’ve tested on the PTR and it cannot cleanse an already in place CC (I mean that you must activate it before being stunned and cannot just use it while being stunned).

That put the whole thing in a much interesting place.
Now I’m eager to play with it on live.

1 Like

In regards to Gladiator’s Medallion, can we get an indicator to show current CD for all allies (even if it’s on the Tab screen)? Just thinking, as a Support player, I’d like to see who has Gladiator’s Medallion available so I can prioritize Cleanse appropriately.

8 Likes

Mens,Womens,please new hero,new hero…

Weird to even call it like that because it’s wow counter-part is exactly the opposite, a simple cc break without the immunity.

1 Like

The really long cool down is what makes it interesting though. This might change the way we play during teamfights in HotS and especially how tanks use powerful abilities.

ETC with Mosh evil laugh
Tracer malicious intent
etc.

The change of Brawl to ARAM is kinda fine I think (will miss those adventure brawls or random get-item brawls tho) but the removal of the weekly chest from it hurts me.

Could we get a weekly chest by just playing normally then? It was a good highlight on Fridays.

1 Like

The puppy kicking will commence.

1 Like

Tbh will this dethrone deckard as best healer? 10 sec was enough for one ruby a teamfight of 10 sec. teamfights don’t last longer than 10 secs usually

Deckard will always be good, but Ruby was just too op, especially in certain scenarios.

So I check that since this month I will use Valeera portrait (part of Artanis (nominees) champions) has belongs to former Central TV logos (Including Carlton Central region). I will focus her though Vampire Slayer skin. Bundles from last year event has returned I focused some skins & mounts.

Hasu is streaming PTR inhouses now if anyone wants to watch some high level play with the new changes.

Yes hasuuuuu 20 char

1 Like

Dva new main tank pog

Gazlowe deserve that rework, he was like the same for 6 years. For me, it’s about time.

1 Like

Stop destroying all of my favorite characters. Some of us actually like focusing on siege damage and laning.
I play Gazlowe because I love the turrets, and they feel barely relevant now.