Heroes of the Storm Live Patch Notes - December 1, 2020

leave him alone. the only people asking for gazlowe nerfs are racist. goblinophobes :expressionless:

1 Like

No one supported the get gazno to 99.xx% popularity thread of mine either. He’s just broken yet no one openly agreed yet his popularity is still through the roof with no nerfs

2 Likes

That’s it? Nothing for SC heroes? No new skins, no events, only a few tweaks to 5 heroes?.. okay then. Disappointing, but Hogger seems fun.

наконец то девчачьих абузеров пофиксят, а то запарили, как не заидешь там какая-нибудь Лена, маша, света, в окружении своих “тр- телей” которые приехали на своих твинках из “3 серебра”- в одиночку вообще невозможно было играть :frowning: что бы эту рукожопку в платину закинуть :thinking:

They outright said in the Destructoid interview that the next hero isn’t Warcraft. Based on other things they’ve said, I’m guessing the next hero is Mengsk or Blackthorne.

1 Like

I think I missed that announcement. Do you mind if you give me the link to that interview?

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/k4vj5a/gazlowe_untouched_this_patch/

“Traditionally we don’t do large balance patches alongside new Hero releases. Due to how the patch timings line up it’s just not easy to pair these things together. We try to sneak in as much as we can anyways, but that’s more of a possibility due to the team’s desire to go the extra mile than anything else.
In regards to Gazlowe, since his last round of nerfs at high level he’s sitting at a 52.3% win rate in Storm League. If we look at Quick Match his win rate goes up to 55.7%, but in that case we have other anomalies like Uther being at 57.1% and Azmodan at 56.8%, which are both heroes that I don’t think the community is clamoring over for nerfs.
We wanted to wait and see how his participation rate does over the next few weeks before deciding if he needs any more nerfs, and if he does how severe they will be.
One of the unique challenges with Gazlowe’s rework that we’re pushing to overcome is that for a long time the community has not mentally treated him as a serious, competitive frontliner for his team. I would be sad if, due to feedback that partly stems from people not being used to him being a competitive pick, we over nerfed him and ended up putting him in the same place as he was before the rework where he was not seen as a competitive hero.” /AZ Jackson

3 Likes

And that’s how the hots devs balance in a nutshell… if gazno isn’t broken despite being the strongest hero in the game right now then G G

I’m happy that blizzard is still working on updating this game. Last added heroes are not bad but i would like to see new heroes from Starcraft in nexus.

It’s your claim, but you have no evidence to prove it. You have only the data of a third party program, but not everyone is using it. If the devs didn’t nerf him yet that means two things: A) he is not as broken as you think or B) they still need more data how to balance him. There is a reason why the devs reacted in the last month to nerf D.Va two times already, but didn’t nerf Gazlow yet.

1 Like
  • When queued as a party, Storm League now looks for matches based solely on the highest player’s MMR.

This part is not working. Its still average mmr of the team despite premade.