Heroes of the Storm Has Really Changed

so none of you ever went to help at the objective? Laning is by far the most fun thing in any moba, im not joking.

We dont should forget the mission of a game,game is only game.it is for entertainment and enjoying,we dont should filtering players to bad or nice.
( sure i dont mention to you my friends ).
We dont want to create a ranking system in a game for perfect player,game is in practis is for child and kinda; it is right, Really game is not for young people.kinda should do game and so we have see their happy.
QM is really for starter and kinda,QM is not a place for analyising people and game.we should go to ranked system.it should be our prupose,which you have problem my freinds in game? selfish and solo? i should say all of player are selfish unfortuantely! (I dont want to express it) but we should know ,there is not only a single way or picking hero to ganing victory,we always see player who play selfish and solo and so we do ping him\her and punish it and say he\she is a bad player.
But in really he\she has a new idealogy if we assist with him\her we will see new strategy and sure with some working we gain victory with a new strategy or maybe our care to him\her maybe attract him to us.
we create many problems in hots ourself and we want hots to solve it.
People please be some logic and do care and assist and sure kind in game and so we will have a nice game.
I dont should mention to this sentenses:
emphasized text
every time we are angry or sad,we have 99% chanse to lose our match.
Some change will return to hero and skin suggestion or customering support.
I saw this analysis of these two match that our friend mentioned it,i should say this is very natural.i have 2200 game in hots in 6 mounts in 2019(sure i am not kinda :blush:).
I can say a analysis for all of them and create a Handbook of it.but it is only my performance.i can change my idea and idealogy so i have a new game and i have not need to analysis my data and ordering it to Hots.
Thanks.

For me it did and quite heavily. Were que times have been basically instant before, I had to wait roughly between 3-7 minutes or longer with the forced roles.

1 Like

Then QM should queue starters with starters, starter queue is a thing in many games, I don’t see the issue of it being one here too, none of these people in the image were even grouped last time I checked, you are free to prove me wrong, the replay is there in the OP.

Most of your comment makes literally no sense or unintelligible.

EU took almost an average 2 minutes for me, if anything the only region I’ve seen being heavily effected is NA due their mixed servers separations, Asia not even a clue but Australia struggled because its already a tiny population compared to other regions.

2 Likes

Control yourself and Dont be sad please,Probably you can not understand my comment,my english is some low and it is not my first language but i think my idea is clear and you can not hold it.but no problem,i dont comment more.
Sure My comments need some thinking and it is not proper for ordinary man
It is not a prove of your wrong,it is only a advice that showing people dont should order hots so for every problem and your analysis is only for a personal operation.
I say problems about QM,this part dont have relate to your comment ,ialways mention to nice problems,but i think it is not proper for this community,i should go my PHD,it is my right,sorry if i annoyed you boy.
My sons,please some thinking,thank you :flushed:

How did you reach the conclusion that I’m being emotional in my comment, I just clarified that I couldn’t understand anything aside of that specific sentence.

1 Like

My first two topics on the forums over a year ago were asking for a more robust tutorial. I said then it may have been too little/too late. Unfortunately, it’s still desperately needed, but seems less likely to happen now.

The long queues in draft may have pushed more people into QM, further exacerbating the wait times in draft. QM isn’t a great learning environment, because some variables are outside of the player’s control. Not to say that you can’t learn there, it’s just not ideal. This may result in the player not understanding why they won or lost.

It takes too long for the average player to naturally learn optimal play in these conditions. Maybe they never will.

The greatest impacts to improving overall match quality would come from player education, and a more active player population. If players felt they understood and had control over the outcome, they might try harder. Maybe the improvement from education would increase people’s desire to play frequently.

1 Like

You thought wrong.

That too.

It is starting from you people in really it start from majority of papulation in relation to a foreigner man.not to a single person.people always focus on a single person and high light him.
But no problems.end of communicate with this society and finish work.
Good bye people.
Dont understand it yet people? or need more explanation?
Thank you.

Yeah. Using up four times as much time…

1 Like

I only solo queue so yeah, I’m always in pain whenever I decide to play this game. Also why I play HotS is smaller doses nowadays, play 10+ games for 2 days and take months off lols.

1 Like

Seen this now, actually both, when it reaches a point that nobody wants to play the game properly and only feed deaths, someone is forced to take the lane, I was 80% of my time in Bot until 16 where I started force suicide into enemies, I even got a kill on Garrosh the moment I reached 16 because that point I actually unlock enough power to deal with certain heroes on their team with no issues, Naz, Nova, Garrosh struggle a lot in these cases if they play very poorly (which they did).

I R BABOON!

I think this is a symptom of greed (prioritizing microtransactions above evolving the game and making it great) there are plenty of good changes that could make heroes great, you could add achievements, hero tailored scenarios with ramping difficulty that teach you to play each hero competently, with achievements or skins at the end of each hero mastery.

Also, as someone who usually gets top stats, it sucks to be matched up with bad, and on top of that, if I get tilted I get banned. So all in all the environment is pretty sad.

1 Like

The Quality deteriorated not only in the unranked mods, but also on the SL.
Tbh it’s impossible to play solo in HotS. You just suffer from it and you receive losses of your time, happiness, mental stability.

Yesterday I decided to play SL solo… And I got evidence of how terrible the system is for solo playing. Again. Even in high ranks.

There are so selfish people, who will lose a game for their team just to prove a point to other player in his team. They don’t care about your opinion, because they are masters and know better even when they do completely bs…

Idk what is worse - braindead teammate or high ego one?

3 Likes

braindead teammates pretty much always result in a loss. Teammates with big egos can be annoying but at least they sometimes win games.

He may be sarcastic but he’s right.

what are you talking about? microtransactions?

One of your best threads so far. Hots has indeed changed, not only by worse gameplay but the playerbase is also way worse now. People can say that they want, but it was never like this.

You know, we were going to have this with NotParadox iirc. They would make content together to improve the playerbase knowledge and teach them stuff. IIRC JayPL also had some stuff he was preparing. Everything was cancelled together with HGC.

Blizzard (the company) just doesn’t care anymore. As long as they can still get some money from the game, they will “support” it.

The devs are trying their best now and even if they wanted to do something to teach the playerbase, they just don’t have enough people to make it. Well, they could always just drop everything (new heroes, reworks, skins etc) to work on that, but them people would get really angry.

In the end, with the current state of the game now and its playerbase, even if we had the most modern program that could teach players, I don’t even think they (the players) care enough to learn from it. Like, we have some really good channels on youtube doing daily videos teaching about the game, builds, strategies, replay coaching etc and they always have really low views (and I bet the views are always from the same people who already have higher knowledge). If you wanna learn and get better you go after it, which I don’t it’s the case for this playerbase now.

2 Likes