Heroes of the Storm Balance Patch Notes - November 4, 2020

Heroes of the Storm Balance Patch Notes - November 4, 2020

Heroes of the Storm has just been updated with Hero balance changes! Read on for details.

View Full Article

13 Likes

It’s as I had thought: Gaz Q nerfs and Anub nerfs.

No buffs for Artanis though.

And nice job in the Azmodan buffs.

I can’t believe they finally reworked WHJ!

6 Likes

Ok, but the changes to Warhead Junction.

Also yay, buffs to underused talents that I picked!

6 Likes

Developer Comment: We read some feedback that since our global Movement Speed increase many patches ago, Alexstrasza has a bit of awkwardness where she can outrun her Abundance proc, even when it is cast at max range. We agree and feel she can use a small buff in general, so we’re giving Abundance a range increase.

oh so people like me who knew alex needed a buff aren’t wrong. good to know :expressionless:

1 Like

Need to check out the Lunara and Orphea changes.

Not sure yet i like the WHJ changes.

1 Like

They buffed one of my fav talents starward spear, and then also made me want to pick accelerated contamination as well, I don’t think I could ever go past ss tho now.

1 Like

I fail to see how Anub’arak was nerfed, perhaps if the enemy has percentage damage maybe, but it looks like pure buffs.

7 Likes

Overall this is a good patch. My only issues are: Dva’s rush down getting nerfed in both aspects again, the Gaz nerfs seem all over the place and lacking direction, and it’s good to see Alex getting some attention but I was hoping for more.

Anub’s pet talent finally buffed!
Throwing Shade now deals dmg? :open_mouth:
Leoric and Dehaka buffs, noice.
Varian buffs? :open_mouth:

7 Likes

Anub finally got some late game love! I really like the throwing shade buff on paper. It’s nice seeing bruiser buffs especially Leo and Dehaka. They both felt like they needed some love. Varian was unexpected but I like the changes to HKQ and lions maw.

2 Likes

Winrate wise Leo, Chen, Varian and Dehaka were the lowest, so not surprised.
But I’m already really successful with Varian so I’m just like… wut? :smiley:

They were not doing so hot but we did just get a significant bruiser meta shake up. These buffs are all good though. I overlooked Chen because his builds are very strict for me. I might try some of these talents out and see if these buffs are worth changing my builds for.

4 Likes

New Cryptweave is terrifying

3 Likes

No TLV nerfs.

13 Likes

No Yrel nerfs yey <3

2 Likes

I am mildly surprised that Anub was strictly buffed, and Rewind wasn’t removed. 4 stuns is still too good, in my opinion. It can also used for devastating hit and run tactics.

1 Like

Sololaners getting better might be enough ;p

1 Like

Dehaka might be a decent counterpick to tlv now

2 Likes

As a player that has many games played on Dehaka i approve of those buffs.

Also finally mage build falstad is back again

1 Like