Heroes of the Storm Balance Patch Notes - March 29, 2022

Haha! They buffed Hammer. She was already a great character to begin with but, nice to see (and i always picked Ambush. For my hit & run game).

Maybe I was unlucky, but I have negative winrate with Artanis in my team this season.

Becasue the slow ramps up way too fast so it would not be any difference if it was 70% or 50% You still get perma slowed and that is what people dont like. The ult itself takes up space you would be useing to escape.

Your only escape out of enemy lane is walking into quicksand that slows you too much if you stand in it for just 1 sec. And then you become easy targets for mages that wont have much troubble killing you.

1 Like

I don’t really agree with their comment how Alex and WM struggled to compete with other healers, but always nice to see support role buffs. Too bad that Kharazim is once again completely forgotten. Johanna will continue to be one of better tanks primarily thanks to her efficient wave clear.

Omg hell yeah!! It’s patch DAEEEEE! :clap: :clap: :raised_hands:

1 Like

Time will tell, but the nerfs were in the right direction, but I would say you’re still right not because she is op, but she is an easy to play tank with an overall solid kit.

lol they made Whitemane even more easier, shows that they don’t want to revert it

and Anub’arak got buffed?

1 Like

They could have nerfed her pve dmg then or nerfed Eternal Retaliation like removing mana return on minion kills. That would have stopped her being an S tier side laner for this patch for good. But then you got Blaze that can side lade aswell that are open for picking in ranked insteed of her.

Time will tell if they rise in winrates this patch. But one thing was clear last patch. Thier winrates was not healthy. They were both button tier healers together with Moralas and Ana and only 2% away from rock button where LILI hides.

They needed the buffs for sure.

3 Likes

Yeah haha I was thinking that. They are quite good buffs for the hero as a whole. Reduced her mana tension, improved her cleanse, improved the root. They buffed her strongest build though which is weird but okay thanks!!

Given they are all buffs and no nerfs I think it’s probably great news.

I like her rework by the way. I liked the old one but I also like the new one. Very strong in the right hands and a great counter to some of the most annoying heroes.

1 Like

Dang, those wm buffs are spicy. I think im going to destroy the world and cure cancer at the same time now.

Also poor guiding light. I already thought it was really meh but now radiance does almost the same thing it does :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

If it had real mana costs then it wouldn’t be a problem. And/or it wouldn’t hurt if slowing sands started small in size and grew like anivia’s in LoL

R2 - Slowing Sands
Cooldown: 5 seconds
5 Mana per second
Summon a sand vortex that Slows enemies by 10% every 0.25 seconds, up to 70%.

??

3 Likes

Guiding light is kind of sleeper OP if you stick it on illidan or some heavy dive hero. That’s an interesting point on radiance though.

Really wish guiding light also increased the targets healing recieved or just put it on an earlier tier. I just have a hard time getting more value out of the talent then the other 20 choices outside of specific niches.

Yeah very competitive Tier. All good choices to be honest in the right circumstance.

1 Like

They have nerfed top 2 bans Reh and Jo, which is good.

Feel like Valla needs a nerf maybe Stukov, not sure Gul’Dan needed a buff.

The less used talents.

Remember when they nerfed “Acid drenched mandibles” because it was too good? Well.

Yeah, but she really didn’t need the damage. 2 charges of E is pretty good by istelf.

There are too many so. Never.

What? like what? What problems?

Flying pigs.

Never.

He was the #2 tank, behind only Johanna. I don’t think he needed help.

4 Likes

Because people play for dings and kills instead of xp and camps.

I’ve never had mana problems from sand ult. 5 per second is nothing

Let’s assume a 20 second long teamfight with no canceling of ult. It’s ONLY 100 mana over those 20 seconds. Late game that’s NOTHING. Even at level 10 that is NOTHING. Even at level 8 when she gets it, that’s nothing

1 Like

cool, another patch with no butcher buffs even alarak got some stuff no fresh :cut_of_meat: this time

1 Like