Heroes of the Storm Balance Patch Notes - March 29, 2022

As long as it is the most recent patch notes it is still relevant.

Alexstraza is one of the worst healers in the game

Neither in master/diamond nor in all ranks has Alex the worst winrate, so if you would be right, then Whitemane, Deckard or Anduin are worse than Alex.

sadge at the :skull:romancer.

1 Like

Meh, you’re not the only one. I thought Hots had finally got a much needed update. Boo to the necromancer!

4 Likes

I mean, it seems logical to discuss balance here, because it’s looking like there will never be another balance patch update to discuss it on further.

We’ve just hit the 3 month mark.

This fill me with unnecessary Judge Dredd ! A combo of health problems and the 4th being a PTSD inducing day, when I saw this I thought I could get a distraction from stuff going on in my real life if just for a minute. Within my mind’s eye I just saw the necro poster push me off a cliff and point and laugh at me as I fall to my mental doom.

1 Like

because pushed-back season transitions are evidently not an indicator

A- are you okay? Like this is genuinely concerning so please seek professional help.

I already do so don’t worry about me. the 4th and the days around the 4th always have me sick and on edge.

I read somewhere on Youtube that 4 july should be celebrated with fireworks that dont produce sounds because dogs and people with PSD gets anxity.

4 Likes

O lol. Is this is a sign for a snowflake society? I would say it is…

2 Likes

Only morons use fireworks to celebrate nowadays. Nothing but a waste of resources, makes animals crazy or dead and nobody wants to clean the mess afterwards.

2 Likes

How inconsiderate. If you think people with PTSD are “snowflakes” then you don’t understand what mental disorders are.

6 Likes

Maybe you’re right, but today I get confused when people have real disorders or not. People get triggered over the weirdest things…

1 Like

Absolutely love this, devs need to listen to him. From someone who exclusively plays QM i feel this strongly.

That’s why you don’t assume things like that. Yes there are super sensitive people today, but if someone tells me they have a mental disorder, I’ll usually be more patient with them.

3 Likes

at this point who cares, as long as they aren’t harming anyone why be mean about it? If say I get triggered everytime a li ming is playing well and i’m not going off the rails by flinging insults or harming someone let me be mad that i hate li ming? Same with anyone else, if they dislike fireworks let them dislike fireworks don’t need to get in there and insult them.

Its not only the fact that they dislike fireworks… but that the stimuli fireworks produce have effects on them greater than just noise and light stimuli. Mental disorders are complicated and its a little more serious than your example of disliking Ming.

I believe we are in agreement here, but I just don’t want to to undermine the seriousness of mental disorders. That’s all.

1 Like

Setting off the equivalent of a half of sick of dynamite in a neighborhood setting (where it’s shaking houses) in a dry season is not a snowflake problem.
Having to throw up all of my food because it feels like someone is doing open heart surgery to my ears without anesthesia and having to worry about blood flowing out of my ears. For me it’s more a psychological and physical problem and less some “snowflake” problem.

2 Likes