Heroes of the Storm Balance Patch Notes - July 15, 2020

Which one of her (Yrel) lvl1 talent do you now feel it’s, overall, better?

Tychus was already strong but greatly underrated. I’m not saying he is OP, but he can 1v1 to most of the assasins.

Hahaha! So funny to see Diablo nerfs reverted. Several patches ago “Diablo is too popular and oppressive, so we are increasing his cooldowns by 1 second”. This patch “Diablo is underperforming, so we are reducing his cooldowns by 1 second”.
Or Greymane - Bullet deals 40% damage > bullet deals 35% damage > bullet deals 40% damage > bullet deals 35% damage :smiley:

At least to me it seems like, such abilities need to be balanced in a different kind of way.

5 Likes

Totally disagree with mephisto nerf.

1 Like

He surely cannot one shot assassins if he does correctly, 40% has some neat head start power.

Also GM is like a very popular pick for a reason.

No Valeera buffs.
Again.

1 Like

Not going to change much it still is 35% hp with a 30 sec cd.
It still is too strong.
Should have been a 30%hp and 50sec cd and then level 20 would brought it to 40% 40 sec cd.
All in all i find the nerfs too lenient for everyone.
Not going to change any meta.

2 Likes

Thank you for removing the weather anomaly.

I really enjoyed the concept of the weather anomaly, and I think you can still do something amazing with it, but it was something that took away from the uniqueness of each map.

I believe that the HoTS developer team could create a NEW MAP with this weather anomaly tied into it! Have a central weather station camp that can be taken by either team and used to CHANGE the current weather on the map! Certain teams may want to focus on Rain while other teams may want to focus on Snow, for example.

To conclude, I think the weather anomaly has a place within HoTS, but not on every map. I love that the developers are trying to keep the game fresh and growing (I saw those new job postings!!!) and while not every single idea may hit the mark, it’s awesome that you’re still trying and caring.

5 Likes

When she got released, Maraad was the pick.
Then, on patch 2.44.1, I took Q+W build.
On patch 2.49.1, I switched to Dauntless and E reset more and more. But, I realized that my win rate was far better with my Q+W build. So, I switched back to it since the start of the season and I’m having great results as I always did. It’s a matter of play style, to be honest. I’m more of an off-tank player than a bruiser.

The recent change balances out the numbers, but not enough to completely make someone to switch play style. It’s all a matter of her D priority. I save it for Q while E reset build would use D for E, which is a completely different play style.

In short, stick to your most played build before this patch, unless it was Maraad. Yeah, don’t pick that talent. It’s barely “ok” vs misha on Braxit and Dragon Shire. That’s about it. If they bring it back to 148 like it used to be, it would be fine.

5 Likes

Thanks for the tips. It seems I’ll keep exchanging between Q talent and Dauntless.

1 Like

OMGosh I love the owl-kitty so much!

1 Like

To be honest, the problem was, some weather doesn’t fit the map (most of them, lol). Though they could have left it in the brawls, they are brawls lol.
Still i agree with you.

2 Likes

Etc nerfed.
Jojo nerfed.
Diablo buffed.
AA build (my build) got buffed.
I’m gonna spam Dibbles in SL again xD

4 Likes

They should not bother with brawls , those were not appreciated outside of the two pve ones and pool party anyway.

PVE brawls was a good time.

3 Likes

It wasn’t.
Two third of the heroes were not usefull in the heroic mode.
It was only fun in a group because you always had someone straying from the good picks ruining everything.

And I love the Maiev skin!
Although I must admit that I’m not a fan of the currently available recolors.
I like the one with green hair, but the armor color is not the best. The basic color is decent, but I’m not a huge fan of blue.
So while the skin is great, I’m not entirely satisfied with the available recolors (kind a like with the mechanical Azmodan, or volleyball Ming Li).

1 Like

Well, it was better when brawls changed at least.

Debatable some people like pepega ARAM mode and asked to have it permanent.
They got what they asked for.

Q build Tychus. Poggers!

And gladly Kharazim’s healing got buffed.

3 Likes