Heroes of the Storm: 2019 Most Wanted Heroes Poll!

She’s there. I saw her when I was doing it.

She’s currently at rank 305 out of 400 or whatever. Dont tell copy that tho :zipper_mouth_face: :triumph:

3 Likes

Cenarius, Malorne, Califax, Mylune are my top 4 :slight_smile:

Other than them: Reinhardt, Winston, Hammond (aka Wrecking ball), Mei

That was a very very long poll, but filled it in regardless!

My wishlist: Itherael, Cydea, Belial, Leah, D2 Elemental/Summon Druid, D2 Trapsassin, Arcturus Mengsk and some Naga from WoW.

They should make an ingame poll like that, so that everyone sees it.

1 Like

Khadgar
Rock’n’Roll Racing hero
Anduin Wrynn
Male D3 wizard/D2 wizard/Zoltun Kulle
Antonidas/Rhonin/Millhouse/othermages
Fandral/somecatdruid
Tirion
Deathwing/Malygos/Kalecgos/otherdragons
Velen
Algalon could actually be pretty cool

2 Likes

Epic…no words…

Melee assasin

E abilityew short teleport
trait : leachsouls AOE low dmgs
W sbilityrs does big citle fire dmgs ( like old Diablo skill) but when return fire does again low dmgs and slow
Q abilityes does ice front gmds root for 0.5 sec
R1 heroic skill: does high dmg blood curse souls with short distance(like movie animatione),when back this curse soul dmgs to Baal ,does low in path blood curse soul dmgs.

R2 heroic skill: does reveal in whole map his all heroe souls for 1 sec and does ice slow effect for 5 secs(whole idea is to slow down enemy team in many situaciones like when they does camps,bosses,objectives :slight_smile: )

5 Likes

It’s now 207 as we speak.

1 Like

People would vote randomly, so the result wouldn’t be accurate i assure you. Most fanatically wanted heroes at the moment are:

1. Grom Hellscream
  2. Reinhardht
  3. Mannoroth

These 3 names could do great things. Mark my words.

1 Like

I see you are a man of culture as wel

I am a simple man with simple dreams but in those dreams I need, not want but NEED a tauren cheiftan, a shadow hunter and mannoroth.

Blizzard I once made a deal with you. You give me a fire bat I give you my money. I upheld my end like you did yours. Now comes a time for another blood dealing.

Give me mannoroth and I shall give you money and blood to spare.

2 Likes

Starcraft fans has spoken, the overmind needs to be included in the nexus!

1 Like

Peon hero. When?

(4 characters)

4 Likes

I’m happy with the fisrt Heroes.

1 Like

Ya it’s to bad the poll is wrong mannoroth is all we need to be happy. Anyone saying otherwise just doesnt know they need him yet.

You think you don’t, but you do.

4 Likes

The thing that I find problematic with Grommash is that he is a hulking orc who shares the same signature weapon—Gorehowl—with his son, Garrosh. Now, the problem is that Garrosh’s size was his biggest distinguishing factor when we compare him to the other orcs. Since the 3D artists who made Garrosh decided to make his HotS model as big as Thrall and the other orcs it becomes even harder to distinguish two orcs of the same size with the exact same weapon. Think of it from the perspective of a new HotS player and not a 20-year Warcraft 3 veteran .

They look actually very different. As different as Raynor and Tychus. Let me share some of the differences with you.

• Grom is green, Garrosh is brown
  • Grom is atlethic, Garrosh is bulky
  • Grom has red eyes, Garrosh has yellow eyes
  • Grom has long hair, Garrosh is bald
  • Grom has black jaw, Garrosh has brown jaw
  • Grom’s Gorehowl looks horrific with blood and skull, Garrosh Gorehowl looks modern with golden and steel tints
  • Grom wear savage-nomadic armor, Garrosh wear modern leather armor
  • Grom represent Warsong Clan, Garrosh represent The Horde
  • Grom wear Warsong banner behind him, Garrosh doesn’t wear any banner
3 Likes

Players need to distinguish heroes by the silhouette of their model. Most of the things mentioned can’t be spotted at a glance. Besides, any non-default skin or even an alternative tint of the base skin usually alters such things.

That said, I think Grom and Garrosh do look different enough, they just need to have very different stances. Grom should have more focus on his hair and height with a good posture and slimmer waist not being hidden by armor.

1 Like

im somehow not surprised about those results.

• the three brothers are always requested (but they are going to wait on Baal obviously since we just got Mephisto)
  • Diablo 2 druid has been requested since alpha.
  • Reinhardt is often requested lately to give OW a tanky hero
  • Deathwing has been up on everyones list for a while now too.
  • …and Belial same thing as the three brothers highly requested since probably the very beginning.