Heroes of the Storm: 2019 Most Wanted Heroes Poll!

Hello,

Before I begin this, I want to acknowledge that this has been a really rough start to 2018 for Heroes of the Storm. I completely realize that the development team will most likely not be able to keep up with their current hero release schedule after a certain point this year when all of their pipeline products are released. However, it is best to be hopeful for the future of the game, and I personally believe that the current developers love it as much as I do and maybe even more.

That being over with, this post is made to announce the poll for the most wanted heroes in 2019-2020. This poll contains a list of almost every single major character that Blizzard Entertainment has made. The characters are picked based on their importance lore-wise and/or gameplay-wise. It is important to note that true-god-level characters—such as Sargeras or Anu—from the different franchises are not to be expected.

This is a poll made as an honor to the history of Blizzard and its astronomically massive magnitude of characters. It is made to showcase the huge number of possibilities and variety of characters that Heroes of the Storm can potentially draw from. Most importantly, however, it is made for fun. I do realize that the number of participants will be significantly smaller than the actual player base. Yet, as data accumulates, we can get close to the actual picture of most wanted heroes from the different Blizzard titles.

If you wish to participate, please follow the links below:

• To enter the poll: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdB-B7rNCb3ekUpDynF2cr8WkjPw5pQ2xrk4o3C5xjz0AILcg/viewform?usp=sf_link

• To view the graphic results: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdB-B7rNCb3ekUpDynF2cr8WkjPw5pQ2xrk4o3C5xjz0AILcg/viewanalytics

• To View the result tracker and ranks: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FIxRhQ1z3OSVd5Xu0XhleVeGTrJbFb9ARkCe-4OZUPI/edit?usp=sharing

Where there things that you did not like in the poll? Please share them below and I will have them adjusted (as long as they do not affect the data) if the suggestion gets multiple upvotes.

Favorite heroes:

What are the top 10 heroes that you want to see in Heroes of the Storm? Did I forget or miss any character that you think otherwise should be there?

Here are my top 10:

1. Rathma

2. Archimonde

3. Zenyatta

4. Argus, The Unmaker

5. Hybrid Reaver

6. Kaldalis

7. Xin

8. Ma’lash

9. Itherael

10. Kabraxis

Thanks for participating, and have a happy new year!

2 Likes

Where’s Winston on ur poll?

3 Likes

Magni is already in the game. Maybe not Crystal Magni, but that’s basically Avatar form.

1 Like

Actrus Mengsk? how about Swan?
need some terrans

Baal Lord of Destruction. The trio can finally be complete!

5 Likes

No Blackthorne? /10char

1 Like
  • Aya Blackpaw (Hearthstone)
  • The Cow King (Diablo)
  • Mengsk (Starcraft)
  • Mayla Highmoutain (Warcraft)
  • Mobile Phone (Diablo)
7 Likes

You actually really surprised me hard with this since Blackthorne was one of the characters whom I made sure would be there.

By the way, I think you missed him because he is in the list.

1 Like

The colossus is surprisingly high up :thinking:

I was surprised you didn’t include a zergling group hero given their prevalence and importance in multiplayer and lore.

Where is Mei? You have forgotten some options.

1 Like

She’s there. I saw her when I was doing it.

She’s currently at rank 305 out of 400 or whatever. Dont tell copy that tho :zipper_mouth_face: :triumph:

3 Likes

Cenarius, Malorne, Califax, Mylune are my top 4 :slight_smile:

Other than them: Reinhardt, Winston, Hammond (aka Wrecking ball), Mei

That was a very very long poll, but filled it in regardless!

My wishlist: Itherael, Cydea, Belial, Leah, D2 Elemental/Summon Druid, D2 Trapsassin, Arcturus Mengsk and some Naga from WoW.

They should make an ingame poll like that, so that everyone sees it.

1 Like

Khadgar
Rock’n’Roll Racing hero
Anduin Wrynn
Male D3 wizard/D2 wizard/Zoltun Kulle
Antonidas/Rhonin/Millhouse/othermages
Fandral/somecatdruid
Tirion
Deathwing/Malygos/Kalecgos/otherdragons
Velen
Algalon could actually be pretty cool

2 Likes

Epic…no words…

Melee assasin

E abilityew short teleport
trait : leachsouls AOE low dmgs
W sbilityrs does big citle fire dmgs ( like old Diablo skill) but when return fire does again low dmgs and slow
Q abilityes does ice front gmds root for 0.5 sec
R1 heroic skill: does high dmg blood curse souls with short distance(like movie animatione),when back this curse soul dmgs to Baal ,does low in path blood curse soul dmgs.

R2 heroic skill: does reveal in whole map his all heroe souls for 1 sec and does ice slow effect for 5 secs(whole idea is to slow down enemy team in many situaciones like when they does camps,bosses,objectives :slight_smile: )

5 Likes

It’s now 207 as we speak.

1 Like

People would vote randomly, so the result wouldn’t be accurate i assure you. Most fanatically wanted heroes at the moment are:

1. Grom Hellscream
  2. Reinhardht
  3. Mannoroth

These 3 names could do great things. Mark my words.

1 Like

I see you are a man of culture as wel