Heroes never die!

I will keep supporting this amazing game.
Its in the heart of many players and im sure they support it with me

29 Likes

For a price…

22 Likes

I love this game but honestly, it’s a bit too soon for this kind of mawkish stuff.

7 Likes

After so many negative post I want to turn it around with the post. I’m still gonna play the fck out off hots ^^

6 Likes

If they at least introduced a community circuit endorsed by blizz hot damn lol, can they not even afford that? Did they not foresee the terrible response from the community?

1 Like

In a team based game, good luck. If the community drops off drastically, you’ll be waiting 25 to 30 minutes for a queue. How long will you put up with that?

2 Likes

dude im trying to be optimsitic about the game and there you are with the negativity, thanks a lot

5 Likes

This game is far from dead my friend

Don’t let this doomsayers affect you in any negative way

4 Likes

estimated time in queue… 241s…time elapsed… 1913s and still climbing as it went into expanded queue search

3 Likes

You know . i kinda see it a bit like d2. Its far leas popular now sure. But its all the good players that left and people help each other much more , overall the wholr game went up in quality oddly enough . sure. Less people but those who left are what makes the difference.

I won’t stop till they shut it off. 10+ games a day for the last almost 4 years now. Plus I still have 11 months left on me boost :smiley:

I know some hots fans are more devoted to Blizzard games than Blizzard themselves. But it is sad to see Blizzard become so out of touch with their base recently and have abandoned them to pursue mobile gaming.

1 Like

Here we see a Blizzard drone in its natural habitat. Crickey, it’s not very pretty to look at, is it?

3 Likes

…they literally said they’re moving developers away from the game and placing it in maintenance mode, but sure, continue being blind.

9 Likes

You see, what you blind drones are not seeing is that Diablo 2 IS FREAKING GOOD. Activision didn’t ruin it with crap balancing, matchmaking and lootboxes.

How are you all so desperate to hide from the truth that you compare freaking Diablo 2 with HotS?

What im saying is that d2 was a good game but like any online game theres a certain level of toxic players who just brings the game down. After d2 dropped in popularity , the toxicity droped massively.

The point i was making with hots that i think i didnt explained is that , we conplain alot about the match making. It places many low skill players with veterans players. Those also tend to be the most toxic because they simply reduse to improve most of the time. If a game is dying , they are really not likely to stick around. Hots will be in no means perfect because we probably each a a different deffintion of a " perfect hots" but i would expect in the upcomign months a drop in players which will probably most of the toxic ones.

Were still going to have toxic players , but the amount of those players is probably going to drop massively and by that matter we might have better games by having at least competant players and not 1-2 players every game typing gg after 3 min of play and staying in the nexus and poking something onces in a while to avoid afk .

This is the point is was trying to make, most of the bad players are the toxic ones and those are sheeps anyway . onces those are gone i think the comunity might be better because we might stop constantly seing nerf genji/tracer posts all the time and johana laning all game.

Good on you people. You players are the true ones that enjoy the game, and don’t follow the crowd hype.
I applaud you.

2 Likes

…again, comparing Diablo 2 [a game that doesn’t need matchmaking you dumb idiot] with HotS [a game that NEEDS to find 9 other players for you to get into a match].

Can you really not see why this comparison is useless?

No, you’re lying to yourself.

1 Like

Continue to being woke then ? you doomsayers will leave this place sooner or later

And me and the folks will enjoy the game , in peace without y’all

5 Likes