Heroes is In a Sad State

Same here. Let’s just hope it stays in.

Well. In the requirements, it is stated that the new STAs must have 3 years of experience with certain software. Idk what exactly will happen unfortunately ;-;
But yeah. They lack resources and Blizz should really do something about it.

1 Like

Exactly. Let’s also not forget that some in the forums have also had extensive dialogue with Blizzard developers in the past either through their personal accounts on Twitter/Twitch (I try to watch every one of Wyatt Cheng’s Ludum Dare streams) or even in person and know quite a bit about their design process from an outsiders perspective.

That post that you linked is a perfect example that shows that the iteration process is the most time consuming part of development.

I read the dev post and it was disappointing. There was hope when he wrote he could bust out a hero in a week (my liking would be a month so really good for quality standards if they did the kit in a week and then fine tuned it for three weeks) but then sad when he said months after

That’s a prototype of a hero in a week using already made assets. A full fledged hero with art, animation, and sound would take much longer.