Hero League - Silver 5 - non-stoners only - Seasoned players

Hey, everyone. As shown above, I’m seeking teammates to go into Team League with. It started off fairly well for a while and I even had a 6 win streak at one point, but something has befallen my luck here. I’m riding a 45% win rate which only seems to be pushing hard since Silver 2 or 3.

Hero selection

In the right team comps, I excel with Lunara, Jaina and various other ranged/aoe heroes. I'm not opposed to any class, and will tank provided it's what we need.

I’m fairly confident with Johanna for tanking, though I may not always use my moves to the best for the team, but I can put out a fair amount of aoe as a sub tank using blinds and such. Zarya is a fun pick for me for bush poking to avoid ganks and using shield to suck up boss and aoe damage There may be other tanks out there I can rock at.

Rehgar and Li Li are good supports for for me. I’d go Tassadar for aoe but team comps usually do not support such a hero. I dunno. Maybe he can play as a sub support storm aoe guy, but I digress.

Speciallists such as Nazeebo and Zagara are good for me. I can put out a lot of damage.

Anyways, if it’s worth a message, let me know

NightLight#1645 feel free to add me for some games :slight_smile:

Labyrinthine#1616 if you want to group for TL or QMs

add me HFT#1708, have 2 playing in that level.

I’d run some games with you and see how we fit. Add me if you want to try it out, Yendor#11165

Tyk7#1390 Gold 4 Just trying to rank up.

Lykos, what is your battletag? I main as Rexxar and my bear is down for some lighting shield action

PylonDylon#1605 good all rounder looking to rank up and play with non-toxics.