He said, She said! šŸ’¬

Me too! Iā€™m definitely not addicted or anything.

5 Likes

seriously whatā€™s up with all these posts about glue

1 Like

ItĀ“s the old HSV vs RGB debate, better doĀ“nt even tread there; it gets nasty fast.

4 Likes

I wish people could debate fanservice civilly, but no. Everyoneā€™s convinced that their fanservice is fine and respectable while anything else is for degenerates.

3 Likes

Hey man, Just between you and me; Rule of thumb: The IRS doesnā€™t call anyone. Anyone who calls you saying theyā€™re from the IRS is lying and trying to steal your money.

Not true. The Horde has kidnapped our men in the Alterac Pass map. But the blue league of friendship will come and free them. For The Alliance!

2 Likes

Finally someone stands up to Sylvanasā€™s cult. Go with honor, friend.

2 Likes

Whoa, watch the C word. You donā€™t wanna get sued.

Cromulent is a perfectly cromulent word. Come at me.

2 Likes

Well, Iā€™d say itā€™s a good ultimate, itā€™s the players that ruin itā€™s effectiveness.

4 Likes

I usually agree, butā€¦

Melee Supports: whereā€™s my frontline? :sob:

ā€œForgive me sir. It my sincerest regret to inform you that Ms. Butterbottom refused to touch you until you got rid of the strange growth on your backā€¦ā€

My clothes are fine! Just heal me before Malthael wipes us out. Quickly now!

2 Likes

I meanā€¦if you say soā€¦

1 Like

Seems Morales isĀ“nt only pulling stunts on cores but also love interests. Damn that cool Dropship with all extras installed!

Seriously, that thing has a full kitchen somewhere in there.

Off-Topic

After coming up with this, iĀ“ll add Morales cruising around in her pimped-up personal dropship to pick up who or whatever she wants or just to make others jealous to my personal canon of this game.

3 Likes

She is the only one that can heal and break your heart at the same time.

3 Likes

What an exotic experience! Where can I find more?

2 Likes

What an exotic fragrance! Please no more!

2 Likes

I agree! Other heroes need some love, too.

1 Like

True, hes the healer with least damage output

4 Likes