He said, She said! šŸ’¬

Besides, Blizz always said that joining up with Disney was the final goal.

1 Like

Sounds awesome! But when?

It will definitely be before any Tassadar changesā€¦

2 Likes

Wow! Glad heā€™s getting changes so soon!

4 Likes

Yeah, I knowā€¦ Probably see two new heroes before Tass gets attention.

Speaking of new heroes, OW got a new one. Sigma. I found it hilarious and expected, to see Megaman X references in the comments. Seems intriguing specially if he will be messing with gravity. It would be funny that if Sigma in OW canā€™t die, like he does in the X series.

1 Like

Exactly! Can verify this having played Megaman X4~X6. Now imagine what Sigma could do if he were to enter the Nexus. :thinking: Oddly that makes me want Moira added to HOTS first.

1 Like

Well, I do hope we donā€™t start to get Star Fox characters. That would cause some nerd rage when other universes get includedā€¦

2 Likes

things could get messy

do a barrel roll!

2 Likes

True, I guess. Not sure how it would work thoughā€¦

1 Like

Well, you donā€™t have much choice, sir. Either way, you WILL have to deal with the comp youā€™re given in QM, no matter how many misplaced MMR threads are made.

2 Likes

Letā€™s try to keep it SFW in this thread

1 Like

Yea guys, itā€™s almost time to sleep for most of us. Shhh!

3 Likes

When will people learn to look at their map and stall so the global can split smdh

1 Like

Yeah, I totally agree. Now itā€™s time to get serious! Everyone has to pitch in. The world can use more heroes!

3 Likes

hi NSA, donā€™t shoot the messenger

just saying what a lot of people are thinking u know

2 Likes

Our sacred grove is being desecrated!

2 Likes

what will our customers think!??

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been preparing large batches of ginger smoothies featuring a variety of fruits and vegetables, theyā€™re delicious!

Eww red heads
ā€¦

I, too, like Night Elves more.

1 Like