Have a Good Future

Also heavens… there’s a flag report limit as well?

HoH, dear. Keep it low, and short.

1 Like

He posts “some feedback for the game” topics for years! When they don’t give a $ß÷× at some point you stop caring, stop playing the game you don’t enjoy because they don’t care either. Then you write the farewell post.

If you don’t like it, then don’t read it, don’t comment it! The majority of your comments are meaningless fan mumbo-jumbos. What feedback you gave to Blizzard about their game? How dare you criticize a valuable player and poster based on his well-founded feedback? He has 2x of your MMR and knows stuffs about the game while you just clown around and blindly defend the ß$÷×show around you because you don’t even understand it.

5 Likes

LCD =/= Amei

1 Like

Meh, as much as I don’t like these farewell threads, seeing LCD leaving really does sucks.

3 Likes

I wasn’t certain they were the same poster. If that’s the case then the forums are losing even more than I thought. :frowning:

Amei is my suspended account, and I’m 100% certain I’m not LCD :smiley:

It always good to take a break when you have enough and don’t enjoy playing anymore. When you came back you see things differently.

The game evolves. That’s how a free to play game model can substain itself. It need to get new shiny things to get people involves enough to spend some money on it. Sometimes those shiny things can be frustrating to deal with, but that’s how it remains a free to play game for most of the players.

I learned to appreciate what I can have.

Enjoy whatever you will be doing with your free time, LCD.

Edited it. Shucks literally thought it was Amei cuz same portrait.

2 Likes

I’m surprised people make that mistake since LCD is very consistent and very driven with the topic of balances with heroes. He doesn’t engage in concerns about reporting and the like as he is concerned about the state of heroes he plays or encounters at GM rank, and it will be a shame to see a guy who consistently ranks in the leader board leave.

1 Like

It’s confirmed, guys. I need reading glasses. Screw my poor vision.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Srsly thought it was the other.

You can just check his posting history on the old and new forums LCD is very consistent with the topics he’s concerned with. He is quite focused and analytical in his approach and always well mannered. Put simply LCD is quite a gem and it is a shame to see him go, especially as one of the genuine GMs who post here.

1 Like

You make good points but logic isn’t allowed on this forum

1 Like

Well good morning, great to know you went to the trouble of investigating me so you can say my complaint is invalided because of your investigative reporting. :roll_eyes:

Guess you have never heard of self closure?

I remember LCD from Alpha. He’s been one of the very few, if not the only one who has consistently thrown articulated feedback all these years in these forums. LCD leaving is not the same as you leaving… no one will miss you. Dunno who you are, but anyone who’s been around the forums will know who LCD is.

Anyway, good luck LCD. Hopefully the new director can fix everything A-Dab completely fu… messed up.

I really hit a nerve here. You sir are wrong. My mom would miss me.

A simple reply doesn’t mean someone’s nerve has been struck.

Ah, damn, we went for about a week without one of these threads we get every patch. Wonder what the record is.

lul

I don’t even know what flags are. Why on earth would I feel the need to censor people on a web forum? Am I a communist? Are you the communist?