Hammer need a big nerf and very fast, too long now

I’m pretty sure attack speed buffs don’t stack, so Auriel’s Will of Heaven would be pointless.

However, life steal effects do stack, so upgraded Bloodlust + Khala’s Embrace Plasma Shield + Regenerative Bio-Steel would mean Hammer would be healing for 145% of the damage she deals with basic attacks. Add in Stim Drone’s 75% attack speed bonus, and now you’ve broken the game reached 779 healing per second (without factoring in Executioner or Giant Killer).

1 Like

It stacks additively since Zuljin release I think.

Dont quote me on this one, but while there is no AA speed cap, there is a engine cap at 0.0625s (I dont even know its possible to reach). There are some exceptions (like collision checks) with lower cap but I dont think this is the case. Anyway, irrelevant trivia.

EDIT - movement speed doesnt stack

I’m pretty sure Zul’jin’s Trait counts as baseline increase, not a buff, so it can stack with buffs such as Stim Drone or Bloodlust. Similarly so with Varian’s Twin Blades.

However, I’m 98% certain Bloodlust and Stim Drone, which count as buffs, do not stack with each other.

Base DPS values are equal to the unmodified attack speed multiplied by attack damage. These figures ignore even base kit steroids, such as Valla’s 80% damage boost from her Hatred stacks. These figures are important because percentage attack speed and damage increases multiply off of the base number and stack additively with each other.

Dunno why but Zuljin release rings the bell. I dont remember any AA changes since then.

Unfortunately, this is pretty hard to test out in Try Mode, or we could have a definitive answer.

I cant do it, you need friends for that lol.

Yeah, and none of my friends are ever on anymore. RIP.

Honestly just sounds like you have no idea how to counter hammer at all man. Lots of mages are great agaisnt her. Hammer takes A LOT of skill against good players, just like any other hero, you wanna talk about a broken hero or kit, GENJI is and forever will be broken becuase of the way his kit is, same with KTZ. Garrosh literally has unstoppable and can walk up to hammer, has ARMOR, and CAN THROW HER!!! what more do you want man? lol play the game more and learn more heroes before asking for nerfs on heroes that don’t need them.

1 Like

yeah sure, let’s make a counter team about Hammer on QM right look legit and fun.

How many heroes need a counter team ? Look not very balanced to me.

Pally shows the basics of how it can be done around 22:00, even without Locust Swarm at 10. Granted, Artanis shows up to help him, but he would have gotten it down on his own regardless.

Beetle build is fun, especially on WHJ and ToD.

1 Like

You’re talking about QM. Any issues with balance is primarily self-inflicted, and this is especially the case when they made efforts to at least enforce stricter compositions that was only to be met with resistance that the changes were reverted. All you should expect out of QM is that the games are quick not balanced, more so when the search parameters expand. And if there is anyone to blame it is primarily the QM playerbase itself.

So if you lack common tools in QM to play around due to bad team compositions that is the consequence of having quick games prioritized. Otherwise, if your team actually resembles something out of draft she’s a lot more manageable in QM since you’ll have actual options. Other than that it is all just luck of the draw courtesy of fast match making, but the same can be said of many heroes at that point (hence topics like Abathur and Butcher being broken in QM etc).

1 Like