Halloween is on the 31st

It seems like someone should point that out because clearly the HoTS team doesn’t actually know. I’ll be honest I could have looked at dates but a WoW expac just dropped and I’ve been playing it so I missed some of your updates but I had to believe the HALLOWEEN EVENT would last until uhh…I dunno HALLOWEEN!

Edit: Yes, I did need my own topic on this subject.

47 Likes

I too missed out on all the rewards. I actually bought a stimpack last night thinking ok now I have some time to make progress on these quest. Then BAM they end half a month before Halloween. If we are going to have annual holiday quest can they actually coincide with the holiday

10 Likes

There’s now 5 topics about this.

Can we hit 10 in the next 2 hours?

17 Likes

If we don’t I’m going to be disappointed, frankly.

10 Likes

Probably, lots of people had absolutely no clue. I mean I check dates on the events if I don’t have time when they first release, but this time I was like ok it’s plenty of time until Halloween.

4 Likes

And Christmas is at the end of the year. But they have been selling xmas stuff for weeks now

3 Likes

They always do the HoTS event early october so it doesn’t overlap with the overwatch one, which is going on right now. It makes perfect sense to do it this way when you think about it.

4 Likes

No, it doesn’t. And they do plenty of other holidays and launches at the same exact time.

8 Likes

No, it doesn’t really make sense at all.

13 Likes

Last year Halloween event lasted until November…

13 Likes

It makes zero sense. Especially for people who don’t play Overwatch.

11 Likes

I don’t play nor like over watch,. F overwatch, why should that game have any effect on this one?

11 Likes

^^^THIS! So much this!^^^

7 Likes

Honestly a Halloween event that lasted 2 weeks … and the first week most all quests were bugged! I was unable to finish the event quest and I had no idea you were removing the halloween skins. I really feel you should extend the event till say Halloween. I mean I play quite a bit and Even I couldn’t finish

10 Likes

It was clearly stated when the event began when it would finish.

The quests were bugged for a few hours…nowhere near the ‘first week.’

2 Likes

That’s not true I had many quest’s bug out on me. And weather or not they said when it would end … Why? Why end the halloween event half way through october?

7 Likes

No idea, but you could finish it all off quite quickly and even do it in AI if you wanted 100% chance to finish your current quest. It’s not like they didn’t give people enough time.

@Sita If that were the case there would be less people complaining.

4 Likes

What about haloween skins? are those gone too? or just the ‘event’?

1 Like

Oh yeah, they’re gone. Your just punishment from Bli$$ard for not cashing in the mortgage on your house and spending it on loot boxes.

3 Likes