Guess the winner

Here are the details:

• Mode: QM
  • Map: Blackheart’s Bay
  • Team: Anub’arak, Nazeebo, Nova, Sylvanas, Tracer VS
  • Team: Arthas, Junkrat, The Butcher, The Lost Vikings, Tyrael

Edit: Oh, no stacks either side.

4 Likes

Feels like it could be either, especially considering its Blackheart’s Bay. I think the first team is more favorable to win, but the second one sure looks fun.

2 Likes

Like Desync already said I say Team Nova, because they can gank better with Tracer, Anub and Nova, while they also have good push power with Naz and Sylvanas.

2 Likes

ideally it’s even chances but considering qm skill level and macro “abilities” I doubt 2nd team will play that well around vikings so maybe team 1.

4 Likes

I’d argue team 2, just cuz viking could pretty much zone all of them except tracer at 7 and can 1v1 in lane with 2/1 lane composition.

Plus the fact the other team is ganked focused works in favor with vikings because, aslong as the vikings can know where they are going, then they can simply pull back 1 and lane in 2 other spots.

1 Like

I like this observation, as well as similar here:

I must confess that my heart sank a little upon seeing the comps due to what I perceived as an unfavorable imbalance, but it ended up being quite a close game.

The second team won.

I was playing Arthas. As the game loaded I wondered how the HELL I could have an impact against a spell-armor tank backed by an all-ranged team with good mobility?! I decided that the best thing I could do was sustain in-lane, try to take some pressure off of Tyrael and Butcher in scrums, and just not die:

https://www.icy-veins.com/heroes/talent-calculator/arthas#54.4!3111311

It ended up being a good decision. I out-dueled Naz in-lane, safely blocked some Triple Taps, sniped some runners with Death Coil, and even managed to land some Howling Blasts. The match lasted about 25 minutes. We won having destroyed all opponent keeps with one of ours remaining, and one level up. End-of-game stats showed that the opponents dealt a lot more damage for a few less kills. I died once.

4 Likes

First good job
:sunglasses:
I think you could have done more with lvl 1 W
They dont really do great AA. Only nova but she wont focus you much.

Lvl 1 W has pierce + range increase which counters nova

1 Like

Soo who was the winner?

The second team won, but super close match.

2 Likes

I now understand the hate for icyveins, they still think vikings have that W ability from like 2 years ago that let there aa deal % damage

1 Like