Greyman lv 20 upgrade (unleashed)

So here is what i found. The lv.10 of Go for the Throat gives a free charge in the time of 10s after a kill with the ult but after you skilled the lv. 20 upgrade unleashed you dont get the free secound charge anymore.

If you get a kill with level 10, you get to cast the ability for free one more time at no cost. With level 20 you would get a free cast after the initial kill, essentially allowing you to instantly jump on the next target, use R+AA+Q+R on them, basically enabling you to deal around 4000 damage in less than two seconds with level 20 stats in mind. You understand how could become a balancing issue?

BlizzAZJackson 66 points 6 months ago 
Once he gets the Level 20, he should just get a single reset on Go for the Throat for each kill that he gets. He shouldn't get 2 casts of the Heroic.

Level 20 is still considered superior because of the damage bonus and potential of getting a killing blow on five or more consecutive targets, where as with the base ultimate you can only do so on two targets.

Here are some examples how the talent upgrade worked in practice three years apart; watch at reduced speed and pay attention to the yellow timer above action bar. Also watch for how his mana gets spent and refunded in both examples, it’s quite different.

- YouTube - activates every consequtive kill
Heroes of the Storm: Greymane | Go for the throat QUAD KILL - YouTube - activates every 2nd kill

Basically they don’t want a repeat of this, pay attention how R is used twice on Jaina after the free cast activates from the target dummy. The charge animation looks very similar to his Q ability, which in fact the player used just after R.

https://streamable.com/1iyw8

Nowadays with level 20 talent, every killing blow including the initial one instantly refunds mana cost of R. With the upgrade talent there should be no yellow timer display for his Free GFTF either, unless for some reason it works differently for heroes that count as less than one kill/death (I tried it out with Vikings because I didn’t want to attack the target dummy for 10 min).

So the 1 free charge after a kill with the ult AFTER the lv.20 upgrade was removed for some Balanced reasons?