Graph showcasing win rate and hero difficulty

I took an idea from a reddit post and I’ve arranged it according to my last post on hero difficulty and current win rate in high elo from Hero Level +25.
Bottom win rate is around 45%, middle is 53% and top is 60%.
I just tuned down Zarya and Gall Hero Difficulty by hand because of the lack of stats. So, that’s my judgment on them.
p.s. no need to ban Abathur anymore unless there’s an Illidan. It’s 2021.

Stats must be wrong then because tlv isn’t the hardest to play but easiest to win spot. It should be in the very top right corner at least

1 Like

Samuro is easier to master than The butcher?

3 Likes

Most Samuro players take E build + Bladestorm, which bring him lots of easy value.
The Butcher has a poor escape, not Samuro. He also scales better if you play him right even though his win rate is under Samuro.

I feel called out. All my current mains are easy to win but hard to master. : p

Also I think ming is harder to master then that. Shes very simple to pick up and not to hard to get results with the teleport build but orb and missiles builds definatly have a good amount of finesse to them. Hitting all 3 missiles every time aint easy!

1 Like

Interesting. You can draw a straight line through all of my mains. Going from easy to master hard to win, to right in the middle, and then hard to master easy to win.

Except for Mei and Malthael. So it’s not perfect. But I don’t know that I main them, just those are my 2 favorite of tank and bruiser role

1 Like

I agree, TLV should near the hardest to master. Samuro should be one of the easiest to win with, though he should further along on the right towards being harder to master despite being ridiculously OP overall.

I guess I generally agree with the list, though mean I don’t agree with certain points. such as I consider Nazeebo more difficult to play than Murky. The hardest thing about Murky is knowing when to pick him and getting your teammates to actually help at times, but I find it hard to believe with his abilities and super forgiving respawn trait that he is harder in-game to master than Naz.

I’d also lower the difficultly meter for Azmo and Rag, and raise it a lil on Zag.

Tassadar in the center of all things? Approved.

I guess this board is subjective. My personal experiences are all over the place compared to this judgment. For example, I’d say Li-Ming is fairly easy to win with, and Li Li is actually harder to master than it appears.

Some of it also depends on build. For example, Q Nazeebo is way harder to master, but easier to win with, while your everyday E Nazeebo seems to just fool around and make it a hard day for everyone else, unless things click and macro wins in the end.

1 Like