Goodbye Blizzard!

Hello Blizzard. Yesterday, I was dropped from a game and was punished by taking all my rank points. I have struggles with HOTS Bronze 5 for the past year. I’m stuck there. You know better that this is a team game, and one player can hardly make a difference. I play mostly as Healer or Tank. I have been awarded MVP even when we lose a game. Now, after 12 games, 10 of them loses due to a terrible teams full with afk, abusive text and so on… I’m down to 140 rank point, and can win only 6 points per game… Easy mathematics show that to get out of Bronze, I have to win 144 games. Well… with a teams like that, this is mission impossible. I refuse to play with noobs, afk and abusers… I have read many articles from the forum about this bug and I see that there is no way out. So, after all those years of fun, it’s time to say goodbye. You can see my profile. I have all of the Star Craft Collectors editions. But my favorite game is HOTS. I don’t have a computer to run normally Overwatch and I can afford it now. So, with literally tears in my eyes, I wish you all best. I hope you can fix the problem in bronze. I know I’m not the only one. And I know that you don’t care…

1 Like

In what way is this a bug report?

2 Likes

He’s bugging out.

:slight_smile: