Give a hero you hate a cruel nerf that makes them obsolete

Careful, your heart health is important.

2 Likes

lol ok to be fair for the illidans out there, I agree that would work

Qhira: Now has lore.

10 Likes

How is that a nerf? I would say it’s a huge buff to the popularity for that hero.

2 Likes

Dva. Call mech has a 25% chance to have an error in trajectory and lands on pilot dva, crushing her. :]

3 Likes

Tracer:

Reduces pulse Bomb damage from 288 to 216, quantum spike damage from 6% to 5%, removes self-healing with AA, and reduces AA damage by 2.

XD.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Soundwave can only be used within 10 seconds once after using Push off and hitting an enemy. Push of cooldown reduced from 20 to 5 seconds. A talent allows lucio to gather 2 soundwave stacks.

All those bad lucios knocking targets to safety are now nerfed because they dont know how to hit! Good lucios now gain a potential 2s knockback CD reduction. Lucio becomes a lot harder to control, making many people avoid him then aswel.

But at least those who are good with lucio can keep their potential. I however am going to be glad if those horrible lucios are gone.

Now I want those changes, but completely the opposite of what I put in, lol.

1 Like

Qhira has a chance to randomly release her Revolving Sweep when it is attached to an enemy Hero. Any time Qhira is involuntarily released from her Revolving Sweep (for example from this new nerf, her target becoming unstoppable, or her target dying while she is revolving), Qhira is stunned for the amount of time that she would have stunned her target. (So default 0.75 seconds, or 1 second if talented with Booming Kick.)

4 Likes

Although I am sad that Tracer got pretty big nerfs, I am content with were she’s at now. She can do very well in a lot of situations.

Valeera - Since it’s so annoying to play against Valeera, i’ve given her some well earned improvements. Casting ambush on an enemy hero, jumpscares the ambushed target with an undead Valeera that screams “I WILL BE YOUR DEATH!”. Casting Cloak of Shadows makes your screen go black for 1.5 seconds, blades are replaced with Hearthstone cards, can only silence minions one at a time (PUNY MORTALS!), can summon Silverback Patriarch to taunt and spray enemies with Carbot sprays. “Start of game” quest: Stun each enemy hero 5 times to magically draw 5 pieces of EXODIA. Reward: Kill all enemy heroes (and Kaiba) to win the game. I think my nonexistent gf put some troll medicine in my tea today :triumph: :triumph: :triumph:

2 Likes

That was worth the read. :joy:

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Would you like to read the changes that I would like to Tracer? I did them impartially and based on her talent winrates. It’s kind of a Buff-Nerf.

Samuro’s illusions die after one hit and Way of the Blade talent is removed.

1 Like

LiLI’s healing brew will force any hero hit to drink the tea for 2sec.

8 Likes

Sure, but I fear that any buffs would make people complain and whine that she’s OP.

Is it good tea?

Samuro: the mirror images stay clumped up with samuro and they are back to back and move like theyre high.

qhira: her E lets her flip for the rest of the game without dealing damage.

How would this be a nerf? Maybe some people would top whinning about her that’ be a buff