Garbage game with horrible customer service

Good Afternoon!

I hope all is well. I know Blizzard no longer supports HOTS and really doesn’t care at all how hard they ran a beautiful game into the ground but in the off chance it does…

You’re que times are horrible because you don’t listen to your community. Off set them by forcing people into your ARAM or Quick Matches is like putting an infected bandaid on a 50 Cal. Gun Shot wound.

I just played my placement games for this season and now each loss after I’m dropping a complete rank. When in the Hell was that released?

Not a bug, also your IQ is 70 if you think that was constructive criticism of the company

Sitting here 1100 Min in the Que wondering what will happen this game. Will the banner be AFK or maybe someone shows a hero and won’t change?

Eeeks I’m excited to see what happens! Just popped

Also Zael, thanks for the constructive feedback by insulting my intelligence. I love it when short people call taller people short.

Then maybe provide Blizzard with something they can work with lol. Your additude just shows you are just here to rant instead of using your so called intelligence in a mature and productive way. No way Blizzard can use your flame post to anything but to throw it in the trash bin.

Sorry, I’ve attempted that way to many times. That’s why the ranting needs to happen.

HOTS is like going to Mortons or a fabulous Steak House, ordering your favorite cut with all the fixings then when you go to cut into it… out come maggots.