Game Stutter's for 1-2 seconds every 3-5 minutes

Recently, as of maybe 2-3 weeks, I’ve been experiencing frequent, persistent, but sporadic mini stuttering that occur in-match only. It’s like the game pauses for 1-2 seconds then resumes the action. The strange thing is it only happens when I play HOTS. Other more graphically intense games run just fine. I haven’t made any changes to my computer, computer components, internet connection, ISP, or anything else. The game was running fine then 2-3 weeks ago this issue started up.

I’ve tried everything I can possibly google but nothing has helped. So far I’ve tried:

1. updating display drivers
  2. disabling streaming in battle net launcher
  3. running “scan and repair” in the battle net launcher
  4. disabling v-sync
  5. deleting the battle net cache folder
  6. disabling OneDrive
  7. decreasing the number of sound channels
  8. removing all firewall rules for hots
  9. changing hyperthreading affinity
  10. tried changing graphics settings to low
  11. monitored CPU and GPU temps to ensure no overheating
  12. uninstalled and reinstalled the game from scratch
  13. followed the troubleshooting instructions on the sticked post including setting all settings in all sections to their defaults

My computer is well above the system requirements. I’m running Windows 10 on a Ryzen 5 1600 with a GTX 1060 on 16GB of RAM.

I ran a pathping, tracert, WinMTR, and DxDiag but I’m not sure how to post the results since everything I try says “Sorry, you can’t include links in your posts.”

Please help.

Howdy!

You can directly copy and paste the DxDiag, Tracert and WinMTR data into your post. You can press (Ctrl+Alt+F) to toggle on your FPS and ping stats in game, please do this and monitor it when the stuttering is occurring see if your latency goes up or if your FPS drops during this time frame.

Thank you.

When I copy and paste the DxDiag, tracert, pathping, and WinMTR and hit submit the forum pops up a message that says "Sorry, you can’t include links in your posts.”

I’m trying to post a screenshot of the message but there’s no button to insert picture or to make an attachment.

I can see other people have included links in their forum posts, I’m not sure why it won’t let me.

EDIT: Here’s a screenshot of the message I get when I try to post a link
dropbox. com/s/e51oqijgw3lxqcz/Capture.JPG?dl=0
When I try to post the pathping and tracert, it considers each ping entry as a link so it wont let me copy and paste it either. For example, hop #4 is to agg23.plantxmp02r.texas.rr. com [24.175.50.47].

I played a couple of matches yesterday with CTRL+ALT+F. Here are two video snippets from one of the matches. For some reason, I don’t get the above forum message when I post YouTube links.

As you can see from the videos, the stutter happens frequently, my FPS never dips, and my ping never rises. What’s interesting is that although the action stutters, I can still move my mouse freely, click commands are rendered, scrolling still works, and highlighting heroes/objectives/minions still works during the stutter.

What do you think?