Game results lost!

Dear Blizzard team,

I recently played a ranked game of HOTS as Dehaka on Dragon shire. We won the game, whoop whoop. I missed out on MVP though.

Anyway, the score screen came up, the win registered, and i saw my ranked points meter go up a little. Then i went to make dinner, and that’s where the trouble began.

After dinner, i came back and tried to play another game, but the start button was disabled with an unmet requirement i hadn’t seen before: “Don’t have leaver status”. After a bit of investigation i found that this happens after a disconnect, i figured that something had got mixed up, clicked to quick match and then back to ranked hoping it would come back to life, but instead I’m now minus a whole bunch of ranked points and having to play a demotion game!
Weirdly, when i look at match history I still see the game as a win, not a disconnect. The only thing i can think is that i didn’t click “leave” from the score screen, which eventually timed out whilst i was doing dinner.

Can i please have my points re-instated and my “leave” status removed?

Dan

Points lost are never given back. Not for a server error, not for a bug, not for anything.

it sucks but I don’t want you to get your Hopes up.