Freezez during teamfight and skillshots

Hello,
I experience freezez at the game now and then, especially at team fights and when mostly when I use skillshots. It’s very annoying when it’s freezez for a second in the middle of the aiming of a skill or anytime during a teamfight. What can I do with this?
I run hots on an SSD with 16gb ram, with nvidia gtx 950m, i5 4200H (yes it’s a laptop). Tho I don’t think it should freeze in every minute at least once. I even lowered the game graphics but didnt help.
Interestingly the fps didn’t seem to drop during this every time (at least what ctrl+shift+f showed)

Thanks if you have a good solution.

1 Like

I have the same exactly problem. Any help in how to solve this?

1 Like

Hey gang!

If you are experiencing stuttering, but don’t seem to be dropping FPS, this may be due to network latency. Due to how the Heroes engine works, choppiness from latency can appear as FPS drops because it’s not steadily receiving incoming game state data from the network.

If you go into your Hero collection and use the Try button, the test map is hosted locally (no online data transmitted), so you can see if there is any stuttering in this environment. If not, then we can move on to network troubleshooting.

Heroes of the Storm Latency Problems

Best of luck in your adventures :slight_smile: