Forum Game: Your Six most played heroes

So this ia game I saw in a meme once before about action movie heroes and I thought it would be kind of cool to do it with the Heroes of the Storm

So here’s how it works, first you take your Six Most played heroes

You get to choose two of them, these two will work together to try and protect YOU. The other four will be working together to try and kill you

Try and give yourself the best chance of survival… or if not that then at least have the most fun with what little time you have left if that’s not doable.

I’ll give my answer a bit later if it turns out I need to give an example of all this.

4 Likes

All I need is Artanis to protect me. He likes 1v5s.

4 Likes

My most played heroes are
Kerri, Dehaka, Alex, LILI, Zag and BW.

So i will choose BW and Dehaka to protect me. Dehaka as main guard and BW to jump me around. Cant kill what you cant reach.

2 Likes

Uther/Kharazim will protect me and kill the rest.

2 Likes

My six because I only enjoy playing assassins: Tracer, Orphea, Tassadar, Valla, Greymane, Qhira.

I would def take Tracer and Orphea to protect me.

YOu’ve got the worst odds so far, betting against Qhira getting her mark against someone she’s already killed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tyrande, Kerrigan, Uther, Artanis, Tassadar, Nova

I don’t think there is a good duo here, because any combination except one keeps a healer in the 4-man – but that one combo leaves 2 dive + 2 ranged burst and I just don’t think the healers could withstand it. :grimacing:

Ugh, I guess I’d pair Uther with Artanis and just try to run while they stalled for me. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Whitemane
Anduin
Valeera
Hanzo
Uther
Jaina

Imma go with whitemane and valeera. Whitemane goes 1v3 and val is on my side so whitemane has no counter :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Medivh, Diablo, Imperius, Butcher, Malthael and Greymane iirc.

Protect: Medivh and Diablo.

The others have no chance.

May very well possibly be. I suppose my reasoning was based off of in game experience playing as or against said characters. In this case those two are the ones I feel most comfortable playing with against the other match ups.

OK, so I logged in and actually checked.

Artanis, Blaze, Lucio, Diablo, Anub’arak, and Johanna.

None of them can kill him, and Titan Killer can do a number of most of them, but as soon as he is Cocooned, I am dead.

I may have to rethink this…

2 Likes

My 6 most played (in order): Anduin, Orphea, Lunara, Auriel, Fenix, Dehaka.

Fenix for sure. Can pretty easily deal with any of the other five. Only thing he really has to fear is drag. For the next one, I’m going to go with Orphea? Fenix doesn’t really need that healer there super much, and Orphea can be pretty independent.

Hopefully between the two of them, they can burst down anything trying to kill me? Either way, the 4 man’s main damage is Lunara, which isn’t super great.

1 Like

Kerrigan still got 64% winrate over many many many games
Nova
Zeratul
Abathur
Nazeebo
Kaelthas

You can pick Blaze so he can bunker up

*picks choking pollen

2 Likes

My 6 most played heroes are:
Malthael / Leoric / Tyrael / Mephisto / Auriel / Valla

I choose Malthael and leoric, to defend me. why?
Because first you dont want to be cursed by the king, like cmon.
And it took a whole world to defeat Malthael.
so i think its a pretty powerful team i got to defend me.

EDIT: i went lore-wise, but if we say they have to 2v4, i still think malthael and leoric will have a better chance than anyone, because leoric can tank everything and malthael can go behind the backline, and both have great suistain so i dont think these 2 heroes will die to those other 4 heroes, and the only threat would be valla which malthael can easily take care of.

• Brightwing
  • Zarya
  • Mei
  • Probius
  • Ana
  • Li-Ming

Protect: Mei and Zarya
Zarya has shields and Mei can tank all the damage :>

He just needs to counter cocoon with a well timed swap->unstoppable!

3 Likes

Morales, Stitches, Chromie, Medivh, E.T.C., Tyrande.

As much as I love tanks and healers, I think the winning strategy here would be to partner with Chromie and Medivh.

Sure, I’m not getting any heals or “Get down Mr. President” moments, but I’m getting so much utility that I’ve got the bases covered.

Portal/Force of Will to counter Gorge.
Dust of Appearance/Timewalker’s Pursuit to counter any sneaking with Shadowstalk.
Ley Line Seal to counter Mosh Pit.
Time Traps to mess up Morales’ consistency of healing.
Time Traps and Force of Will, in general, to negate any mediocre burst damage, and the Time Traps can give a dual buff/debuff in the process, while a well-timed Force of Will can heal.
Slowing Sands to zone Morales and Tyrande away from E.T.C. and Stitches.
Chromie for pokes/chunks and Medivh for kill confirms.
The only bad situation would be a lucky medivac ambush, but if Medivh’s on his A-game, then we’re out of there with a quick portal-reposition.

Tyrael, Malthael, Auriel, Imperius, Alexstrasza and Hanzo.

Tyrael Imperius, well cant betray Tyrael, Imperius op.
The enemy comp makes no sense enough for mine to look powerful anyways.

Erm. Probius, Anduin, Brightwing, Tychus, Abathur, Alarak??
I’ll go for err the most intimidating ones. Tychus and Alarak. The rest can’t do much against them. It’s laughable really.