Forming dedicated, daily TL team/group

If you’re tired of random AFK’ers, feeders, quitters, and sometimes just frustratingly clueless team-mates that are making your ladder climb about as much fun as rolling around in a bed full of thumbtacks, it’s time to stop leaving your fate to RNGeezus!

Looking to put together a group of dedicated people who want to make a serious climb on the TL ladder, playing very frequently if not daily. Most days I’m usually on by 3PM EST if not before, but my schedule is very flexible so I can probably make most everything work even if it’s much earlier or much later.

I realize not everyone is necessarily always going to be available at the same time, so I’m thinking that we would want to get a group of more than 5 people involved.

I’m open to everything from a big clan format, to a “starting” roster with 5 main players and several alternates to fill empty slots when one or more of the core 5-man are unavailable, to maximize the chance of being able to put together a 5 man,or close to it, at any given time.

Send me a friend request at Sinobii#1297 (and make a post here to let me know the hours you’re usually on,) and we’ll test the waters with a few unranked drafts to see if we work well with each other!

Sounds fun message me. #1241

Hello, would like to give it a try! The ‘anti rise in rank barrier’ is too high to face alone, and it seems you understand this too. im playing with a friend together almost everyday, usually between anywhere from 10am till past way past midnight.
my schedule is like yours, highly flexible, so i work in evenings and nights, hence the play times of mine are varieable. Me and my friend are seasoned veterans, and because of that, we play different then most people, as we both see situations different then the casual players. our tactical and strategical viewpoint is also different from casual players, we both like the game alot, but we play to win, and not just to have fun or be mvp. offcourse we understand we cant win everything, but losing because our team tank is soaking xp while your team is getting destroyed by a boss followed by 5 enemy heroes…. this kinda stuff happens to us more then often and it is these kind of things that prevent us from rising in rank
Yumaerion#2385