For OW heroes that got redesigns in OW2

If they are ever added as a hero would you like their classic look or their OW2 look? For OW1 heroes not in the game.

For example:

Classic Sombra OW2 Sombra

On a side note would you like OW2 skins for current OW heroes?

4 Likes

I barely see any difference, a bit of color swap, gun mag, a tad more skin… meh.

4 Likes

You say it like its a bad thing.

2 Likes

There are heroes in this game that desperately need a skin, most OW heroes do not, and should not have resources dedicated to them before the much needed heroes do.

1 Like

Don’t be a party pooper, this is just a fun thread. My vote is for the second skin, it’s more detailed and the colors pop more.

3 Likes

I like Sombra’s OW2 skin personally. Idk, it just seems less childish? The previous one, although techno and cool, seems monotonous with only basically magenta and black color palette. This one is more subdued and seems way more practical in combat. The turquoise hue also helps rest the eyes because magenta can be quite glaring. Also loving the new dyed hair.

6 Likes

Same, I love how the hair also has wires going into it.

3 Likes

As I see Sombra is among many characters from Overwatch that can added into the game will see her in-game!

3 Likes

Tbh i don’t like most of the redesigns. Especially Lucio, Rein and Pharah. Others aren’t bad, but not too good.

1 Like

She could be fun if she were a sup hero. I dont think she will ever be another dmg dealer with her kit.

I could see her main spell like Hack is a spell that makes the target unable to use all his spells for a few sec like a mini silence.

Or puts all enemy spell used within 5 sec on a higher cd.

3 Likes

Ooo I never thought of this mechanic. Really neat idea. In all honesty we need more status effects like these instead of merely Slows and Stuns. Something like Spell Slow or an effect that causes spells to miss

2 Likes

Ow 2 genji looks like some kind of fortnite kid. Idk, some of these designs are downgrades imo.

1 Like

It looks more like a Master Skin than a real redesign. Release the game already Blizzard, I would like to pay $60 for this.

1 Like

Classic. I kinda wish if master skins were still a thing, their OW2 designs would be their master skins.

1 Like

New cosmetics just for the sake of meeting a quota, no thanks. While there are some ultra-basic skins, they have some kind of a back story which makes them in high demand. Crown Prince Arthas, Valerian/Anduin or Artanis with Zeratul’s blade, all look very basic but are very cool.

The game has so many mounts, skins and other stuff that I already stopped caring about any of it because the sheer quantity is overwhelming. If there’s a new skin being planned, at least put in some effort to alter animations and spell effects, because no one will care about an 11th Valla skin if it is not legendary.

I like the newer Sombra, but I just want more OW characters added to the game as the current batch along with the Nexus heroes makes the quest pertaining to them my least favorite.

1 Like

Genji with pants (and hoodie) is pretty cool. Weird to see his tight roboass dangling out in the open all the time.

1 Like