Finally words about the next patch

Isn’t it a contradiction? If it’s not op why would you nerf it then?

Bold statement… you are basically saying it’s not good that there are easy to play heroes… Lili cries in the corner. :joy:

OP usually is used to say somethign is broken to the point it’s putting a hero in S tier
Or to put it simply is used in extreme cases (or that’s the attempt)
There are plenty of more mild cases that we would call overtuned instead which while not as crazy as OP could still use some minor toning back.

OP: +60% win rate
Strong/overtuned: 55% to 60% win rate
Balanced: 45% to 55% win rate

Bold statement… you are basically saying it’s not good that there are easy to play heroes… Lili cries in the corner. :joy:

???

2 Likes

Define easy?
E build requires rag to get into the fight with what a slow? And he basically suffers from Zeratul syndrome because he dosne’t come online fully until 16 (hell you want to avoid fights like a plague until 7 at least)

Also I don’t know how on earth Master players aren’t able to punish a rag that is relying solely on Lava Wave and, mediocre damage talents with decent to good survival. Lava wave hsouldn’t even be that impressive and game winning on it’s own

Unless you’re being super hyperbolic about the Playing like a plat player spcheal.

And you would put Rag’s build into the overtuned category, ok.

Well I exaggerated your statement, but you literally said that strong talents should be hard to use effectively. So in a reversed perspective easy talents shouldn’t be strong. Were did I misunderstood you?

In master, both ults are equally good. Lava Wave is just plain easy to use. Although, it’s not part of nerfs that I would give him. Mostly his E and AA lvl 7. It doesn’t have to be put to the ground.

I’d be happy to see most talents at 50% in plat, that’s why I did this thread in the past.

1 Like

Waaaaah easy to use despite obvious weaknesses that somehow amster’s can’t exploit…

Give me a break.

1 Like

Well that guy sucks. Plain and simple. Not mechanically, but hes just not getting the thrill out of rag. E build suits laning, but we both know that afk laning is wrong.

I’m not seeing any scheduled maintenance this week either.

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/l0oaln/つ_つ_summon_patch_notes_つ_つ/

8 Likes

I really hope I’m not looking at Blaze rework here. Because I’m going to flip out if that’s the case.

I don’t think any big/real rework lvl of change will come when 22 Heroes are being touched ( :smirk: )

5 Likes

3 Likes

Making the shield talent shieldier doesn’t make it good. Especially compared to New Habits for a tank build and Adrenaline Stim for an off-lane build.

Meh.

I think he needs to be brought closer to a real bruiser. At the very least, let him gain life with Q even if he’s blinded.

And he could stand to have W build improved. You only pick it in QM when you’re surrounded by ranged dps.

Highly unlikely.

Oh boy this forthcoming disappointment is about to hit so hard. They’ve left us in the dark for too long and now our expectations are too high.

Anub’arak buffs, incoming!

(He is totally not busted and definitely needs buffs. Yeah.)

1 Like

I want the Patch, I can’t wait any longer.

True

I hope you’re right. I’m all for changes, but I don’t want to learn the changes to 22 heroes and reworked heroes at the same time. That would be far too much homework, yeah I’m lazy.

That is your metrics of what op means. In your definition it is extremely rare, if ever to have an op hero