Fern's Dream Patch

Considering everything is only to be dreamed about, why not share some ideas?

Dream Patch

Assassins

Lunara

Level 4

• Siphoning Toxin
    • Lunara’s Basic Attack applies a healing over time, healing her for 10 health per second for 3 seconds, additional application increases the duration by 3 seconds, up to 9 seconds. Enemy Heroes with Nature’s Toxin increases this healing by 5% per stack.

Zagara

Baseline

• Baneling Barrage [Q]
    • Cooldown reduced from 4 to 3.5 seconds
    • Damage increased from 80 to 84

Level 1

• Volatile Acid
    • Added functionality: The second Baneling deals 15% more damage.

Level 7

• Baneling Massacre

• Changed functionality: An additional Baneling is launched and its Mana cost increased by 25
  • Viscous Acid

• Changed functionality: Each Baneling slows enemies by 10%, stacks up, the slow lasts for 2.5 seconds, additionally Baneling Barrage cooldown is reduced by 0.75 seconds.

Valla

Level 1

• Puncturing Arrow
    • Damage increase from Hero hit reduced from 7 to 6

Level 13

• Siphoning Arrows
    • Changed functionality: Hungering Arrow’s initial impact heals Valla for 5% of her maximum Health and Multishot and Hungering Arrow bounce heals her for 2.5% of her maximum Health.

Level 16

• Seething Hatred
    • Added functionality: Valla’s Basic Attacks grants her an additional stack of Hatred.

Level 20

• Acrobat

• Charges reduced by 1.
  • Farflight Quiver

• Additional range increase from 10 stacks of Hatred reduced from 30% to 20%.

Nazeebo

Level 1

• Widowmakers

• Changed functionality: Enemies hit by the Corpse Spider jar are slowed for 35%, decaying over 1.25 seconds.
    • Damage increase reduced from 30% to 25% and its duration from 1 second to 0.5 seconds
  • Things of the Deep

• Spell Power increased from 5% to 6%

Level 4

• Hexed Crawlers

• Changed functionality: Hitting an enemy Hero with the Corpse Spider jar heals you for 2.5% of your maximum health, while Spiders hitting enemy Heroes restores 0.75% of your maximum Health and Mana.
  • Blood Ritual

• Changed functionality: If an enemy dies while poisoned by Voodoo Ritual or Plague of Toads, restore 1.75% of Nazeebo’s maximum Health and Mana.
      Passive: Takedowns grant 5 stacks of Voodoo Ritual

Qhira

Level 1

• Finishing Touch
    • Changed functionality:
      When Qhira Basic Attacks an enemy Hero below 50% Health it deals 20% additional damage and she gains 20% Attack Speed for 3 seconds.
      !Quest: Hit enemy Heroes with Carnage
      !Reward: After hitting enemy Heroes with Carnage 50 times, increase her Basic Attack damage by 25% and increase her Attack Speed by 15%.

Level 13

• Pulsing Pain
    • Changed functionality: Each additional enemy Hero hit by Revolving Sweep causes the primary target to take an additional 80 damage and increases the damage of the re-activation by 20%.

Level 16

• Swing Life Away
    • Added functionality: Reduce the cooldown of Revolving Sweep by 2 seconds.
    • Spell Armor reduced from 60 to 40

Healers

Tyrande

Level 4

• Everlasting Light
    • Changed functionality: Light of Elune healing is increased by 25% on a different target, does not work on the same target, gain an additional charge of Light of Elune.

I’m probably going to add more, but I’m a bit lazy to do so atm, so enjoy

also apparently adding images that are linked to Discord aren’t ‘allowed’ words, wow, amazing.

edit: added images

10 Likes

Aw I was hoping you’d replace Pulsing Pain with a W talent. Maybe something that gives CDR to her E (that would mean tweaking SLA but yeah just me personally)

My dumbass thought the heal over time is on the enemy hero.

I like these changes. Even though I fantasize about new exciting talent adjustments, this is more realistic.

2 Likes

You forgot the restore whitemain to release status

I always wanted to know how she was before her infamous rework. It seems it’s unanimous that she was a lot better before

Think whitemane now except shes tankier, has more base damage, and infinite mana.

1 Like

VETO ON THAT!.

Laning against Lunara is a nightmare. She can beat a lot of solo laners. Giving her good health regen would be a CATastrophe.

Why?

But why?

Seething Hatred used to do this. It seems they felt she gained more from the extra damage than the extra hatred stacks. But I don’t think there’s a world where we get both.

It’s basically the same as it is now, just a little weaker perhaps, but should work better in team fights for herself.

It’s still the same when it comes to solo laning other than it actually helps than it doesn’t.

Because Zag has been overnerfed.

1 Like

But because it’s no longer tied to her trait, it starts with a 5% buff, and the duration can be refreshed. She can now also heal even if the poison is removed or not applied.

That’s the point, because at its current iteration. It’s so bad that you don’t even need it in a 1v1 in a solo lane when you can just take Nature’s Culling, delete the minion waves and towers

That the healing you get from it is irrelevant because you’ll be gone or you can avoid damage, while this iteration that I made an idea about.

Is to help her not just survive solo laning but also in team fights, to make it a viable option, the healing even if there aren’t any Heroes around are locked around 10 hp per second, which is almost the same as it is now.

is still a bottom feeder in terms of damage, he could use a straight 50% damage buff if anything (without any compensation).

He takes twice the effort (hitting slow moving spells while running around like a madman) to produce half the damage of any competent Jaina or Valla.
I’m not seeing matches where he does 150k hero damage, by a 100% margin. Matches where he has 300k siege, by a 100% margin. Matches where he walks away with 15+ kills. Players with 65-70% winrate. In fact, I just played alongside a Nazeebo main who was lifetime 58% winrate but seasonal 54%. Oops.

I still show 30-40% winrate with this hero despite being very practiced with him, having absolutely always played Q build. My matches are just as bad as a year ago, when he was showing 40% global winrate with the build. No impact, no survival.
(The slow on Q is completely irrelevant most of the time.)
Just after several 8:4 streaks with non-FOTM heroes, for comparison’s sake.

I agree that he needs a rework as soon as possible, because he annoys teammates by the playstyle forced by the hero mechanics.

In fact, I’m not seeing Q build players anymore. It’s not better at all, it’s nothing but hysteria. If you lose to it, it’s because you are defeating yourself by being annoyed. His best build is showing 55%, whereas Anub’arak or Tracer has 60%.

I know it’s a bit Salt Mines-y but really, it’s warranted, nothing personal.

3 Likes

Do you play the same game as I do?

1 Like

Can’t argue with that. It is pretty bad. But if it becomes good, I’m afraid it’ll create a solo laner Lunara or ban Lunara meta.

50 hits from carnage…. Eh, I don’t know if this is necessary but I’m not opposed as long as the execute damage buff is sitll present.

I don’t even need to read the rest of the talent, the fact you didn’t get rid of the E talent syndrome makes this a pointless change
Any talent that requires qhira to stay attached to gain benefit is going to be crazy niche at best to useless at worst.

Hard nerf a talent with sub 25% pickrate why?

1 Like

Well, umm, it has the same title and heroes I guess? :smile_cat:
I have this forum game that I type things out and then the game convinces me I’m wrong. But only afterwards. It’s a rule.

Regardless, if you peel away the bad luck factor, I really experience the things I wrote. I’m not seeing stellar Nazeebo performances and I am convinced that his design forces the exile playstyle resulting in universal hatred.

1 Like

I Q and 60% my health is gone :sob:

2 Likes

Tyrande is in a good spot (though I still don’t like the level one Sentinel talent) but Everlasting Light is still a talent I never consider taking. Your suggestion might finally make it worth picking over Elune’s Chosen or Mark of Mending vs teams with many blinds etc… I can see it also having strong synergy with Moonlit Arrow as 7.

I still don’t care for Ranger at level 1, I feel it’s the weakest choice out of the three talents. I can’t think of what to do with it, without encouraging people to play Tyrande as an owl spammer, something I hated when she was a support and don’t want to see back in HOTS.

2 Likes

Blizzard will nerf him either way, it’s almost always the same case, so why not just predict what’ll happen.

No.

I play HotS Classic.

This E talent doesn’t have any synergies, so adding one that will help with Booming Kick will probably some what make it pickable.

it’s actually performing super well and too well with the 60 spell armor, toning it down to 40 or 50 seems reasonable considering it lasts 5 seconds. Which is pretty long

Thanks Minky, but might change it because of the level 16 soft cleanse.

q build was the best build for wm

i thought you meant deleted whitemain from the game

Good point that might make it too strong. It’s a weird talent as it is now.

You didn’t even read my explanation as to why Pulsing Pain is bad, it’s not just about synnergies, it also has to do wit hthe fact that it requires Qhira to stay attached

The versatility of choosing how long, to get use of those invincible frames or just use it as a gap closer and instantly reactivate is one of the selling points, removing that versatility by putting talent power into force Qhira to stay attached (and thus give enemy control of her positioning

According to HOTS logs Swing Life away has a 22% pick rate adn it’s winrate is 56% only putting it 2% higher then Booming Kick with it’s 64% pick rate in platnium plus

Nope no need to nerf it, especially no reason to nerf her at all when her overall winrates

1 Like