Fastest mirror ARAM in the history

your time clearly has no value so you stay . i would rather play what i Q for . accounts are disposable . “figture” is not a word your gen has it’s own problems it seems

t/g are in fat finger space.

Be nice if you valued your time enough to post without equally egregious errors in your own post.

Being a lazy “karen” doesn’t mean your own time is valuable as what you do is how you give your time value. You probably could have had more evident value by leaving these topics dead instead of offering the apprasial of how lowly you actually “value” you own standards.

I guess if mine were that low, I’d need double-standards pad my ego too.

Huh?

Also, QBW has never shared their age, what “generation”, do you think they belong to?

Furthermore, generational comparisons are often not founded in hard data and even when they are, it’s more of a generalization than a true indicator of, well, anything.

@BlizzBane What has my generation to do about one word that was spelled wrong ?

Dont pretend you have not done the same at some point in your life.

No idea if you are just trolling or trying to waste people’s time with irellevant arguments just to gaslight people. But from the look of it everyone els seems to be more adult then you so you properly belong to the Gen Z.

1 Like