Fastest mirror ARAM in the history

ARAM is the intended “clown mode” by design. It could do with a tiny bit of fine-tuning, but in a mode that has no player MMR, a map that is a single lane, with a shuffle pick of 3 random heroes, will never be balanced, mirror games or no mirror games.

If you can’t embrace the basic design philosophy of ARAM, then I would suggest you avoid it and play Storm League or Quick Match.

1 Like

yeah mostly clowns making decisions for big companies at this point

huh wonder why VTSNATE won the game… sounds shady af

Aw, sorry. Didn’t mean to. Also how can I include links? for some reason I can’t find a way to do it. It says I can’t add links.

I agree, probably either Quick Match or Storm League for that matter.

1 Like

There are four ways:

1. You need a certain trust level to be able to post any link unassisted.
  2. There are ‘white listed’ sites that you can use that do not require trust levels (such as youtube)
  3. you can display a link by surrounding it with backticks (tilde key below esc)

http://exampleofbackticklinks

1. embed it in another word, though I don’t know if this method actually bypasses trust levels since
    I
    have
    the
    power
1 Like

14 seconds longer than my Tracer MM . 4 people on my team quit while match was loading I followed suit since I had no desire to play Tracer .

1 Like

To get this out in front, I don’t like mirror games, and I’ve actually had to play an all Tracer match, which I didn’t enjoy, but played it anyway. That match only took 14 minutes to complete, so why not play it through?

Hots is barely supported, yet despite the Dev listening to complaints and reducing the frequency of mirror games, you’re still not happy and feel entitled to leave games with no consideration for your fellow players.

Congrats?

1 Like

Reddit voted for the mode so you have to play it!!!

Dont pretend they dont leave normal ARAMS aswell. People will still leave normal ARAMS if he dont get what he want. I have seen alot of people leaving cause the only player who has a healer did not pick it. Or left the game cause team comp was not good enough against enemy team.

If you are going to leave every ARAM you hate both mirros and normal games then you better off playing something els. You waste other players time.

When you que up you agree to its terms that you can end up in a mirror match. People just love to pretend they dont read the rules and then get mad when it happens to him.

Thats not the fault of Reddit but the player that spend time complaining about it when the ARAM rules are straight forward and written down for you to read before you que up if you even read it lol.

the extension of the mode wasn’t because ‘reddit voted for it’ and people getting it wasn’t by a vote either.

People queue up to play a game, so they effectively ‘agreed’ to play the game. That’s the point of having match-making service to match for them. If they don’t agree with the results of the match-maker matching, then they can make their own matches and get what the want at the inconvenience of needing to wait longer and less automation in finding people to play.

It’d be nice if people would think this stuff out and play better instead of ‘wasting their time’ by mucking about in complaints.

1 Like

This example is NOT about Aubergine, but I wanted to confirm that your assertion is correct.

Not only do people leave regular ARAM for all sorts of trivial reasons, I have personally played with many of the complaining individuals, who claim to only ever leave mirror games.

However, this is untrue, as they have quit or gone AFK in regular ARAM games that I’ve played with them, one of them did so because a player took a healer they didn’t like.

1 Like

glad to see people doing the right thing . quitting MM is what’s best for the game

Probably not going to be the best match tbh so fair

Curious logic. Players frequently quitting matches isn’t “best” for a game that has a low player base and isn’t actively being supported.

Quitting matches often has a knock on effect for the players who don’t give up, many of these players, who don’t quit matches, might simply log in less often or move to a different game mode.

Speaking from my personal experience, I have played far less ARAM due to players like you who have no consideration for the other nine players in their match. Players who feel so entitled that they deliberately disconnect or go AFK, essentially holding the match hostage because they don’t like a minor feature that occurs in only 2% of matches, do more harm, than the 2% chance of having to play an MM.

Keep telling yourself that what you’re doing is “noble”, as I feel it’s safe to say that for the majority of people whose games you’ve ruined by disconnecting, aren’t holding you or your actions in any special regard.

2 Likes

funny how quitting got the desired result. why does that upset you? it shouldn’t surprise you. the majority got what they wanted less MM. yea you are the picture of nobility lol defending this game from people who want it to be better. to bad you and yours want it to stay the same. keep blaming the players it’s clearly helping. love to know how many players you have encouraged to quit more than you know or will ever admit to

Well you like them enough to play them and remain silent about how bad they are and how they hurt he game. So you think I should have stayed in a match with 4 AI ? For what reason ? Prolonged suffering? Do I owe it to the other team to stay? It wouldn’t have made that match good for anyone . It was the correct choice . . Very happy they listened and made MM’s less likely. Passive aggressive trolling is still trolling

And yet you still play 2vs2 or 3vs3 mirror matches and got 20+ accounts just to avoid a 2% game figture. Quitter generation at its best.

It doesn’t upset me, I’m simply calling out your selfish and self entitled actions.

When you queue up, you know mirror games have a chance to occur, if you don’t like mirror games, don’t queue up. It is extremely inconsiderate to quit matches or deliberately idle AFK simply because you don’t like a trivial feature that is baked into the game mode you have chosen to play of your own free will.

I have no problem with you posting on the forums and asking for MM to be removed, I do take issue with you wasting the time of nine other players, and your attempts to reframe your clearly selfish and thoughtless actions as some kind of righteous crusade.

Personally, I dislike when someone takes a hero like Valeera or Murky in ARAM, when they had the only healer option. However, my personal annoyance doesn’t grant me free license to just AFK in base.

ARAM is a random mode, not ranked and if you can’t adapt to the fundamental design philosophy of ARAM (random!), then don’t queue up for it.

In almost every post I’ve made regarding mirror’s in ARAM, I’ve said I don’t particularly like the feature. As I don’t think Hots should be catered to my personal preferences and I know MM can sometimes occur, I play MM matches through, it’s just basic courtesy for the other players on both teams, who might enjoy this feature.

A semantic argument. I never said you should play out a game where all your team leaves and has been replaced with AI. That is a deliberate attempt at misdirection. Simply take some personal responsibility and play out the occasional mirror game, when all players are participating.

It is very telling that such a trivial feature, that has only a 2% chance to occur, has been exaggerated to the point where you would think this is some kind of game breaking bug.

I had this happen a few days ago myself. All of enemy teams just left lol